Author: claire

I love shrek [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-20 11:12:46 |Display all floors

To: Final Fantasy - Re: HTML

What about it Final Fantasy; can you help me out on posting songs in this forum?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-20 20:03:18 |Display all floors

loss4words

I believe you are mistaken about Shrek 2 being available pirated or otherwise a year ago. They didn't even wrap up post production until close to the release date.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-3 16:34:45 |Display all floors

What it your figure......Shred.....the No of fat men increased, and the model i

hehe,    Foreingn young men are homesome around 16-25 yrs old not like shred .whitle  women sould like the dinosaut a bit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-6 09:58:35 |Display all floors

its not bad

oscar does give some crap for the commercial benifits, but the animations r not bad. Shrek 2 is better than 1, antonio bandares did a goodjob on puss in boots..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-6 16:17:10 |Display all floors

only talk about the tech

The tech is surely better than the first one.The dream factory is good at dynamic things.The beginning of the shrek 1 really left deep impression on me.(though a little bit sick:)  In short,the have already gotten the ability to manipulate the water,fire,cloud....  but not  to simulate the real world.
Despite the hollywood mode of the film,the person who made it is really interesting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-11 12:41:53 |Display all floors

aww i love Shrek as well

i 've watched shrek and it's been a while since i went to the movie theatre
i totally enjoyed watching it with friends..it was hilarious

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-19 12:59:32 |Display all floors

me too

I saw the film last week.
I like it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.