Author: robert237

Vladimir returns threats   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-11 12:29:13 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2014-9-11 12:21
Crimea had the same right to secede from Ukraine and join the Russian Federation as the former S ...

Crimea is a part of Ukraine, not an independent country or region. European Union is not a country, it is a trade block.

With same logic, should we allow Hong Kong, Tibet, Xinjiang and maybe Shanghai to be independent for one day and then join for example Japan?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-9-11 12:31:31 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-9-10 20:27
The Molotov-Ribbentrop pact. Signed 75 years ago, almost to the date.

Rewritten, reinterpreted, edited, redacted, and tailored as all of western history.
And you swallow it all.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-11 12:33:26 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-11 12:31
Rewritten, reinterpreted, edited, redacted, and tailored as all of western history.
And you swallo ...

Could you send me any credible evidence what you just wrote is true?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-11 12:36:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2014-9-10 20:39
mixamixa Post time: 2014-9-10 20:33
Could you send me any credible evidence what you just wrote is true?

Do you actually think that the obscenely rich that own the west, those who casually start wars for
financial gain and watch as millions kill each, would have any qualms about rewriting history to suit their aims?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-11 12:40:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by mixamixa at 2014-9-11 12:42

Are you saying the second world war in Europe was started by West and the rich people who you think control those countries?

And I'm sure you cannot count Nazi Germany as part of West (USA, UK etc.)

I'm still waiting for the evidence to dispute the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact. Since you know the truth the rest of don't, please tell us how did you learn that such pact never exist. And even it didn't exist, how do you justify Stalin's attack in Finland and invading the Baltic countries?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-11 12:46:45 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-11 12:10
In the U.S. we were told to "Duck and Cover".
The video clips for the drills showed a bright flash ...

Yes I remember that...... Hilarious if it wasn't so serious at the time.

And all this while those "evil" Soviets were building huge underground nuclear shelters for their people. The Soviets were so bad at propaganda..... they should have hired someone like Seneca.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-11 12:48:25 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-9-10 20:40
Are you saying the second world war in Europe was started by West and the rich people who you think  ...

Now you're claiming Germany is not part of the west.
WWII in Europe was all the making of the capitalist west.
One set of money grubbing thieves set out against another set of money grubbing thieves.
We call all see that.
The rest is contrived "history". The stuff you have been taught.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.