Views: 3266|Replies: 20

SCOTLAND CAN LEARN FROM HONG KONG WHAT INDEPENDENCE FROM UK CAN BRING!!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-9 14:43:20 |Display all floors
LEARN FROM THE AMAZING SUCCESS OF HONG KONG WHAT INDEPENDENCE FROM BRITAIN CAN BRING!!!

Even as it is today, Hong Kong already has MORE DEMOCRACY than it ever had under British rule, Patten included, and not just that, Hong Kong has more self-respect, more self-rule, and more self-sufficiency than it ever had under the Union Jack.  Its GDP had increased by more than 50% in 15 years, meaning a Hong Kong that is independent of London produced in 15 years, half of what it produced as a colony of London in 150 years.  

Yes, Hong Kong is proudly independent of Britain, as a part of the country it always belonged to, which is China, just as every city in Scotland would become independent of Britain, as part of the sovereign country of Scotland that they always were.

And the result is simply fantastic!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-9 15:22:18 |Display all floors
Hong Kong  Never had  ANY self-respect,  self-rule,  nor self-sufficiency while under the Union Jack...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-10 21:46:01 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-9-10 14:21
Men 'n' wummin o' scootlund, ye hae hee haw tae lose bit yer fears 'n' yer endless tears!

something H.K. demoncrates need to hear...
David Cameron made an impassioned plea to keep Scotland in the Union, saying:

"I love my country more than I love my party."

It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-12 09:58:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-9-12 10:04

FREEDOM FOR SCOTLAND IS NOT YET LOST - JUST BECAUSE SOME U.K. POLL SAYS SO - FIGHT!!!

Scotland needs young Bravehearts who are willing to spend the next 7 days preaching and polling in the streets, taverns, churches, and parks of Scotland, to remind their parents and grandparents that they are not just voting for their past, but for the future of the youth of their Fatherland, and that they deserve to have FULL FREEDOM TO CAPTAIN THEIR OWN DESTINY AS AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY!

FIGHT, SCOTLAND!

FIGHT!  FIGHT!  FIGHT!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-12 10:10:22 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-9-12 09:58
FREEDOM FOR SCOTLAND IS NOT YET LOST - JUST BECAUSE SOME U.K. POLL SAYS SO - FIGHT!!!

Scotland need ...

I'm sure Scotland independence is not in the best intrests of China. China is fighting separatism which independent Scotland would escalate.

Are you also supporting independent Xinjiang, Tibet and Taiwan?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-12 10:19:38 |Display all floors
Go Scotland go ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-12 10:20:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-9-12 10:24
mixamixa Post time: 2014-9-12 10:10
I'm sure Scotland independence is not in the best intrests of China. China is fighting separatism  ...

There is NO EQUIVALENCE between a Hong Kong stolen from China and thus belongs historically to China and was never a separate kingdom or country, and SCOTLAND THAT WAS STOLEN BY THE ENGLISH FROM THE SCOTTISH PEOPLE, DEPRIVING THEIR YOUTHS OF COUNTLESS GENERATIONS OF THEIR BIRTHRIGHT TO DECIDE THEIR NATIONAL DESTINY AND DEFEND THEIR NATIONAL INTERESTS!

SCOTLAND, LEARN FROM HONG KONG INDEPENDENCE FROM THE U.K., OUR GDP JUMPED 50% IN 15 YEARS, WHILE HONG KONG EARNED AS MUCH UNDER THE BRITISH OVER FIVE TIMES AS LONG A TIME.

STAYING WITH THE UNITED KINGDOM IS THE BIGGEST HEIST OF SCOTTISH WEALTH TO EVER BE FOISTED ON THE INTELLIGENT SCOTTISH PEOPLE OF EDINBURGH AND GLASGOW FAME.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.