Author: hxlgreat

Will you buy iphone6   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-10 10:03:46 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-9-10 09:21
What I am trying to establish, not being a techy, is why would anyone wish to change a perfectly g ...

Personally speaking - I like the shape of IPhone 4 the most however every product has a shelf life and no matter how good something is it must be replaced by new and fresh look.  
iphone 6 have good features such as bigger screen , better performance and different design theme. Apple might create another market segment for itself through iphone6 of consumer who are looking for bigger screen smartphone but do not want to buy PAD.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-10 10:05:59 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-10 09:42
But it might be a big hit at "burning man".

Haha imagine, none of the rubbish 5 days on standby, it's got 15 months!
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-10 10:08:06 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2014-9-10 10:03
Personally speaking - I like the shape of IPhone 4 the most however every product has a shelf life ...

I am old enough to remember the early mobiles, big and heavy and everyone wanted smaller and lighter, now it is bigger and heavier, is that progress?

You say that things need to be replaced with a new and fresher look, why? If it aint broke do not fix it, I hope you do not apply this theory to your partner

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-9-10 10:13:01 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-9-9 18:05
Haha imagine, none of the rubbish 5 days on standby, it's got 15 months!

Magic jack and other IP phones are the best. They have the clarity of an old land line and you can
call anywhere in the world from anywhere in the world. All you need is a broadband connection.
I can call anywhere in the world for about $30 a year. No dropped calls, no bad connections,
no missing words and noise in conversations like cell phone users have learned to accept.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-10 11:03:16 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-9-10 10:08
I am old enough to remember the early mobiles, big and heavy and everyone wanted smaller and light ...

I have seen old  Nokia mobiles, strong as Brick. It's not that we are going backwards to heavier mobile but another perspective is that we are merging Mobiles, Laptop which is why these 4.7/5.5 Inch smartphones are coming up.
Change is the only constant and hence new and fresher look is required. Though I still like fixing things at home but society and world is changing and nobody is interested in fixing any more, Just replace it.

How much I wish to apply this on partners but sadly cannot , on the other hand some lucky guys are doing it.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-10 11:07:45 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2014-9-10 11:03
I have seen old  Nokia mobiles, strong as Brick. It's not that we are going backwards to heavier m ...

And the throw away society is very wasteful and bad for the environment!

Regarding partners, I can not afford the change

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-10 11:11:46 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2014-9-9 11:42
overpriced unflexible toy

agree .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.