Author: KIyer

Indians in South Australia barred from Anzac Day parade [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-9-8 14:18:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2014-9-8 19:02

After almost a hundred years, i wonder if the organisers of the ANZAC day marches in South Australia understand what ANZAC day is all about... Compared to them, it should be a much smaller shame if I don't understand it as well as some would like me to..
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 16:36:35 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-9-8 15:18
After almost a hundred years, i wonder if the organisers of the ANZAC day marches in South Australia ...

Well said my friend,
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 21:30:31 |Display all floors
Embarrassing to all decent whites to see this racism. This encourages hostility toward us.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-9 04:14:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-8 20:26
I would suggest Klyer not move to S Australia. No matter how unfair the decision to bar Indians wa ...

South Australia RSL is under a lot of pressure not to allow Indian soldiers to march, we the members are refusing to renew our membership until South Australia comes into line with the rest of Australia and allow the Indian soldiers to march.
This is the same RSL state branch that refused school children and relatives to march on ANZAC Day, we won that fight as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-9 04:29:07 |Display all floors
who sez the aussies are racists...they're the nicest mehmets  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-9 04:39:25 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-9-8 21:30
Embarrassing to all decent whites to see this racism. This encourages hostility toward us.

We the normal members of the RSL are fighting this decision by the SA branch. I'm from the QLD branch of the RSL, this is not what the RSL is about.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-9-9 05:47:10 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-9-9 06:39
We the normal members of the RSL are fighting this decision by the SA branch. I'm from the QLD bra ...

I know! I have very good friends from the RSL in Alex. My friend Rex, about whom I have written is one of them. There are excellent people too in Australia.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.