Author: smuffy

Photos of beautiful traffic policewoman go viral online   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-8 06:55:51 |Display all floors
skywalk1 Post time: 2014-9-7 19:55
so such details about the emperors were recorded in history books? i thought probably no one would ...

Famous and fatal beauties @ Da Ji, Yang Gui Fei, Chen Yuan Yuan played pivotal roles in the downfall of kingdoms as recorded by Chinese historians. These stories aren't secrets to the populace. Centuries later, we see big and small officials dallying and funding bevies of lovely young mistresses.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 07:05:15 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-7 05:24
""Having a beautiful face is all it takes to mesmerize the citizens and rulers of China.  It's eas ...
It is better to concentrate on beautiful women than to concentrate on subjugating other nations and stealing their land and resources to present to an ugly queen at home.

Concentrate on beautiful women and weaken the nation through neglect.  The nation then becomes vulnerable to subjugation and conquest by enemies.  That scenario has happened often throughout China's history not relayed through 'western indoctrination', but written by esteemed Chinese historians.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 07:19:50 |Display all floors
Nowadays, more and more young people tend to get a sort shortcut to go viral overnight. they even neglect no matter how dishonorable the approach is, as long as they can come to front. For my part, if those who got well-known is full of postive energy, I think it would be fairly inspiring.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 07:21:02 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2014-9-8 06:55
Famous and fatal beauties @ Da Ji, Yang Gui Fei, Chen Yuan Yuan played pivotal roles in the downfa ...

Well, I don't deny that it's possible. ...Chinese historians as in, today's Chinese historians? Or are these ancient records?
There is progress whether you are going forward or backward; the thing is to move.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 07:25:29 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2014-9-8 06:55
Famous and fatal beauties @ Da Ji, Yang Gui Fei, Chen Yuan Yuan played pivotal roles in the downfa ...

Well, I don't deny that it's possible. ...Chinese historians as in, today's Chinese historians? Or are these ancient records?
There is progress whether you are going forward or backward; the thing is to move.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-9-8 07:43:03 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2014-9-7 15:05
Concentrate on beautiful women and weaken the nation through neglect.  The nation then becomes v ...

A nation with as long a history as China's is bound to be attacked through the ages.
I don't believe beautiful women in the rulers quarters had a lot to do with that.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 07:43:34 |Display all floors
skywalk1 Post time: 2014-9-8 07:25
Well, I don't deny that it's possible. ...Chinese historians as in, today's Chinese historians? Or ...

Sima Qian was a historian of the Han Dynasty 2000 years ago.  Chinese have a long history of keeping historical records.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.