Author: smuffy

Photos of beautiful traffic policewoman go viral online   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-9-7 05:24:00 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2014-9-6 11:40
Having a beautiful face is all it takes to mesmerize the citizens and rulers of China.  It's easy to ...

""Having a beautiful face is all it takes to mesmerize the citizens and rulers of China.  It's easy to understand why
dynasties and kingdoms fell.  The pattern continues.""

Maybe this is part of the reason why China is a relatively peaceful nation with the most beautiful women, on average, than
any other country in the world.
It is better to concentrate on beautiful women than to concentrate on subjugating other nations and stealing their land
and resources to present to an ugly queen at home.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-7 07:50:05 |Display all floors
You lack awareness of ancient Chinese history where emperors were distracted from important duties by beautiful consorts.  Neglect of state affairs culminated in citizen uprisings and dynasties overthrown.
Even Xi Jinping warned the government of such weaknesses in today's society where history can repeat itself. I question the level of your smartmeter if you can't see the ugly consequences of this destructive old pattern.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-7 17:15:59 |Display all floors
If emperors were being distracted by beautiful consorts, wouldn't having beautiful traffic policewoman cause more traffic violations, accidents, than lets say the average overstuffed policeman I generally see while commuting?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-9-7 17:32:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2014-9-7 19:36
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-7 07:24
""Having a beautiful face is all it takes to mesmerize the citizens and rulers of China.  It's eas ...
It is better to concentrate on beautiful women than to concentrate on subjugating other nations and stealing their land
and resources to present to an ugly queen at home.

yes, there are downsides to having distracting beautiful women as police or within sight of the emperors. But relatively speaking, the consequences were not bad for a lot of humanity outside the country, or humanity in general.
Yes, weaknesses for such distractions should not be allowed at the top to let the country itself become enslaved, but Robert has a point for all humanity!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-7 19:27:16 |Display all floors
It seems that you always could be famous overnight if you have a good appearance,maybe we should pay  more attention to other aspects

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-7 19:55:13 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2014-9-7 07:50
You lack awareness of ancient Chinese history where emperors were distracted from important duties b ...

so such details about the emperors were recorded in history books? i thought probably no one would dare write such things even if they were true...so how can we study them?

i thought emperors being distracted by women were only true in the tv drama series. surely a competent emperor would not be so distracted, and if an emperor was incompetent, then if it wasnt women, then it would be something else anyway?
There is progress whether you are going forward or backward; the thing is to move.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-9-8 03:42:19 |Display all floors
skywalk1 Post time: 2014-9-7 03:55
so such details about the emperors were recorded in history books? i thought probably no one would ...

I agree with your assessment.
It's laughable how much is believed to be true in today's world because of the indoctrinations approved by western
accreditation cartels. Why is it so hard for people to believe that what the learned in their schools and colleges is
exactly what the owners of their country wanted them to learn.
For instance, the capitalist west is nothing more then rebraneded feudal societies but nobody can see it or dare admit
it due to their lifelong indoctrination starting in kindergarten.

As for ancient emperors being distracted by beautiful women... I'd say they would be much more distracted if they were
constantly thinking of how they were going to get their rocks off due to not having any attractive women around.
Of course that is less and less a problem in the west where homosexual ass riders have gained so much admiration of late.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.