Author: hxlgreat

A great devotion of Chinese parents [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-7 19:04:58 |Display all floors
These photos make me recalled the days when I go to my university for enrollment.My father and I got my university after took train for more than 6 hours.It was my first time to go to a place far away from my home and I had a lot of luggage,so my father sent me to the school.Actually,I felt a little sad when my father left for home.Maybe it is because I suddenly went into a totally strange place and felt a little helpless and lonely.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-7 19:36:37 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-9-7 18:12
Are most Chinese young people really this pathetic?

its just a difference in culture....
There is progress whether you are going forward or backward; the thing is to move.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-7 21:17:21 |Display all floors
Those pictures also reminds me of the time when I first go to college for enrollment. Turn the block back to four years ago, accompanied by my parents, I got to the university that the place was a little far from my home. furthermore, one year ago, when the time of postgraduate study gets close, my father also insisted to accompany with me to go to school although there are nearly 30 hours by train from my hometown to the school. Eventually, I succeeded in persuading my father stay at home rather than go there...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 13:47:42 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-9-7 18:12
Are most Chinese young people really this pathetic?

pathetic? why did you say so?
Not all the students go to college accompaied by parents. some go there independently.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 13:50:12 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2014-9-7 21:17
Those pictures also reminds me of the time when I first go to college for enrollment. Turn the block ...

yes, actually we can make it alone. sometimes their worries are unnecessary

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 13:53:40 |Display all floors
xuedongi60 Post time: 2014-9-7 19:04
These photos make me recalled the days when I go to my university for enrollment.My father and I got ...

yes, uncertain future really fears me when I am alone. At that time i wish my parents can stay with me. But I know it is time to learn living independently.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 09:46:58 |Display all floors
Accompany with clildern to college is a most important and happy things for parenter, why not do this.
I'll enjoy one day in future accompany my daughter to her university for register. then let she grow which way she choose.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.