Views: 7450|Replies: 39

A great devotion of Chinese parents [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-5 21:52:22 |Display all floors
    I think the poem “游子吟” (A song of a travelling son)written by Meng Jiao, a famous poet of Tang Dynasty is known to all Chinese. It described Men's mother was making up clothes for her son before he left home. She was worrying her son'd be away so long, so she carefully sewed clothes as if knitting all her affection into every stitch. Meng thought his mother's love is like the sunlight of spring that he could never repay. I think the following news is "the modern a song of a travelling son"
    As Huazhong Normal University open, freshmen come to register with large group of families. Because the hotle accommodation is scarce, the school provides its inndoor playgroud for parents to sleep. What's more, those parents could watch entertainment prepared by school.
    In my opinion, their children are all close to 20s, they can attend enrollment independently.Parents consider their children as the extension of their lives. So they take care of them as if they are fragile glass. Maybe there are so many news about female college students in accident recently on their way to school. It is understandable parents are worring about their children's security. It is really hard for them to "let you child go".  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-5 21:52:36 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-5 21:52:52 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-5 21:53:07 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-5 21:53:18 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-5 21:53:30 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-5 21:53:45 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.