Author: wendylanlan

How to choose a marriage mate? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-22 21:17:49 |Display all floors

How to choose?

the simplest rule is to choose the best...lol...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-22 21:38:50 |Display all floors

coolmax, I think you've got the simplest mind by giving me your so-called simple

Ok, tell me how to know if he is the best choice then?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-22 21:46:59 |Display all floors

pray

It's our fate. nobody knows. wish you good luck and bye~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-22 22:27:39 |Display all floors

My Opinion

How many things do you have in common, really.

And I don't think true love is a given thing in the world. The course of true love never did run smooth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-23 18:28:18 |Display all floors

This is simple and rather practical.....

You should consider mutual attraction, good personality and communication.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-24 05:43:41 |Display all floors

Hakka men

To Wendy

I抦 an overseas Hakka guy, and am somewhat amused by your characterization of Hakka men as being 揵adly spoiled? I presume, you mean that they don抰 help in the house chores, and they pass their free time by drinking, smoking and gambling. If that is so, then I must be an exception to the rule. I don抰 drink, smoke or gamble, and I sure had to my share of the house chores when I was growing up.

I抳e only stayed in Meizhou for a week and therefore, I don抰 have much idea as to the general disposition and behaviour of an average local Hakka guy. But I must say that your sweeping generalization of Hakka men and your aversion to being married to any of them, would mean that you have excluded a substantial portion of the populace, in your search for a 慚r. Right? It would also mean that you would need to move away from Meizhou, to find your mate.

I have found somebody in Meizhou, and I hope that you do so too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 21:39:01 |Display all floors

Bless you

Hi, I wonder if you had found the guy you've been looking for. I have a strong desire to see him. :) May all your wishes come true!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.