Author: cisscylike

africa in my mind is the best place to travel!u? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-8 18:22:57 |Display all floors

I don't think africa is the best place to be .Hainan Island is the best place to

I don't think africa is the best place to be .Hainan Island is the best place to be ,not too hot ,not too cold.It's the best place to be of treval in china ,I think!Thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-8 18:29:32 |Display all floors

Best place is only in our own eyes.

Just like beauty in the eyes of the beholder.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-9 20:44:51 |Display all floors

yeah.agree with u

i think so.u r right

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-9 23:30:13 |Display all floors

africa

is strange the same as mysterious to me~~
i wanna go there with my lover one day just like the story in film~~:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-14 18:04:42 |Display all floors

the same feeling with you

I have also been to Africa. A good place. and acient,and strange.But we should help them to develop their country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-6 04:23:36 |Display all floors

Africa...my heart and home

Well I think it's great that everyone wants to lend her a helping hand I feel strongly Africa needs to stand on her own to feet... We have several different faces poverty, HIV Aids,crime, minerals, wildlife, a world icon like my favorite role model Mr Mandela.

As a African we definitely beat to a different drum I have been a year away travelling  overseas missed it like hell. I missed the scenery , beaches but most of all I missed the friendly people from the flower seller to tour guides and the food.

I would suggest when visiting Africa trying visiting a local...We will make your stay more enjoyable with all the local sights foreigners don't see. Be more security wise when sightseeing, try local dishes.

When you visit my country South Africa a must see place is Cape Town, George,Knsyna,Plettenberg Bay, Hermanus where you can see the whales.

Lastly although finance is always needed we prefer people to volunteer their expertise how else are we going to help ourselves.

Welcome to Africa ....

God Bless Africa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-9 17:05:41 |Display all floors

to the African friend

Dear friend,
        i am very glad to meet African friend here. Where are you now in China? i like theAfrica,but some people who don't like to keep their promise. so if you are a good  guy ,please write to me :
xuanxuanbear@hotmail.com
                                   A very serious lady from China
                                            and out of Kenya

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.