Author: Little_Bear

A glimpse of domestic train in foreigner’s eyes   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-1 17:09:55 |Display all floors
I once took a train from Chongqing to Shandong which took me more or less two days. I can still recall that period of time when I slept on a top berth (of course, there are tree berths by each side). The berth was too narrow that I could not even make a turn to comfort myself. The very first impression is the small space which made us feel limited to move around. There was no electricity to charge the phone. Fortunately, I got a book to read. This made me not feel much bored at least. If I were given a opportunity to choose to take a train, that must be a short distance traval.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-1 20:51:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-1 20:30
The Beijing to Guangzhou through train used to depart around 7 p.m. before the new trains came i ...

High-speed trains are good for undergraduates to university

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-1 21:21:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-31 21:19
Yes, and that's why I have first-hand insight whereas you are babbling nonsense.

Yes Mr Senica Sir, all your train travel has given you tunnel vision

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-2 01:18:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-9-2 02:34:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-1 04:30
The Beijing to Guangzhou through train used to depart around 7 p.m. before the new trains came i ...

I've got you beat. I've traveled every rail line in China dozens of times.
I'm on a train right now. The wifi is wonderful.
There, you see. It's written on an internet forum so it must be true.
After all, nobody could possible find out details of China's railway system and its history just by doing
a little research on the internet...
Still pretending to live in China I see.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-2 07:50:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-1 22:48
My eyes are so sharp I can see your dandruff in that picture of yours in the profile. You should ...

You have the insult skills of a 10 year old and sound like you belong in a playground, is it not time you grew up?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-2 14:33:04 |Display all floors
I think the Chinese citizens would see this to

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.