Author: Little_Bear

A glimpse of domestic train in foreigner’s eyes   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-29 15:51:23 |Display all floors
Its definitely something you put on your Chinese "to - do" list........along with the long distance bus, the Yangtze river cruise (if you want transport thrills).

But after that - you take the high speed train or plane

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-29 16:00:14 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-8-29 16:15
One time I traveled from Shanghai to Guangzho by train  because a client wanted to try,  not bad but ...
when I took those trains  for short distances, no beds, with a lot of stops in small cities,

I see, why don't them f.ckeres walk  -  to speed that train of mine up without them anoying stops
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-29 16:30:02 |Display all floors
There has been long time before I took the train.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-29 20:47:19 |Display all floors
shameless Post time: 2014-8-29 16:00
I see, why don't them f.ckeres walk  -  to speed that train of mine up without them anoying stop ...

Fast trains are for long distances, Trains for short  distances doesn´t need to be speed it up, they are local trains for small nearby cities. The stops weren´t the annoying thing
What it was annoying in those trains was the disgusting odor of dirty feet of the passengers and the loud chats among them, no matter for them if it bothers to the rest of passengers.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-29 20:47:46 |Display all floors
shameless Post time: 2014-8-29 16:00
I see, why don't them f.ckeres walk  -  to speed that train of mine up without them anoying stop ...

Fast trains are for long distances, Trains for short  distances doesn´t need to be speed it up, they are local trains for small nearby cities. The stops weren´t the annoying thing
What it was annoying in those trains was the disgusting odor of dirty feet of the passengers and the loud chats among them, no matter for them if it bothers to the rest of passengers.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-30 07:27:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Little_Bear at 2014-8-30 07:28
seneca Post time: 2014-8-29 20:57
Give me my personal Chinese train and I will stop posting in this forum. There are so many locales ...

Yes. It must be very cool to have personal train

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-31 03:16:41 |Display all floors
i went from Beijing to Wuhan on one of these i loved it. we don't have these in UK used to have one from london to scotland but don't know if it still runs

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.