Post time 2004-6-13 05:13:05 |Display all floors

At least, people trust me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-13 10:23:33 |Display all floors

Nice to meet you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-13 10:37:16 |Display all floors

Nice to meet you!

It is my pleasure to make pen friend with you.Now I am a Chinese college student of sophomore.And I am extremely interested in learning English.Because English is widely used in the world and different nation
can communicate with each other by  English.I think it is very interesting.
Here I am very pleased to exchange our ideas and experiences.By the way my hotmail is "chengtao0524@hotmail.com."Would you please tell me your  E-mail?Looking forward to your immediate reply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-13 11:29:21 |Display all floors

Who are you? And why are you trying to tarnish my reputation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-13 13:34:30 |Display all floors

Dear Ms. marcus,

Welcome to China! My name is quan kui. I am a colleage student in Beijing who are very fond of English and the culture of your country.  In my university, there are many foreigners with whom I talk can learn something of their conutry. I find to know the culture of other countries is very insteresting. So I think it is a good thing to contact foreign peolpe and make friends with them. My MSN is QkAdavip@hotmail.com, If you need some help when you are in China, you can call 68931094, and I would be happy to help you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-13 15:38:23 |Display all floors

would you like to talk to me

I like english very much, I want to know english and west culture,and  i want to improve my oral english, if you can talk with me, i can teach you chinese culture.I have many hobbies,i like tourism,pop songs,sulfing and driving ,my MSN is zhj65188@hotmail.com.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-13 18:24:15 |Display all floors

Would u like to chat with me?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.