Author: marcus

English teacher would like to talk to you ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-11 21:07:17 |Display all floors

I hope I can help you

I am a freshman of Chinese department,and I like English very much,really.So I am glad to tell you something about Chinese culture.Although I am a student to study Chinese,I want to improve my English level,I hope I can teach Chinese in many foreign cuntries.Maybe you can become my teacher.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 21:22:18 |Display all floors

Welcome to China!

I am a freshman .My biggest hobby is to learn English.I am also interested in English culture.
  My MSN:Hilary_cosy@hotmail.com
  My ICQ:347466606

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 21:51:42 |Display all floors

love to be your penpal.

Dear Marcus,

I would like to be your penpal. I'm a teacher of English. I like the English language and its culture. I think I share some of your interests,  we are both teachers and i also like making friends from different cultural backgrounds. So I believe we would have a lot in common and the exchange of ideas will benefit both of us. Please drop me a line whenever you have time. My email is franciscorich@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 22:30:11 |Display all floors

hello

nice to meet .i am very interested in english. i am delight to contact with you.

i like read book . i hope we can become good friend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 22:36:08 |Display all floors

hi,marcus

I'm a doctor working in a hospital in  an ancient city-Suzhou in China.I 'm keen on praticing my English especially with a native speaker.As a matter of fact ,I 'm preparing for IELTS test now which is conducted by the University of Cambridge.
Various topics are welcomed.Also I have a webcam and my msn is hanwei1966@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 23:00:29 |Display all floors

hello, my dear friend!

glad to know you here , in fact ,i am a English lover , i like learning English very much , now , my oral English is poor ,so i would like to make  any  friend  who can help me in learning English , especially a foreigner  teacher , i am a biology teacher in Chinese , of course i know Chinese culture very well , maybe we can help each other , it is my honour to hear form you through internet , my email address is fenggao728@yahoo.com.cn , glad to hear from you , by the way i think all of us who are very interested in learning English , if we were free , we should go to this web site ,www.dianliao.com,it is very convenient for us to communicate through the microphone ,we can chat freely in this chating room ,its name is 英语广场------英语沙龙,hope to meet you there every weekend at noon!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 23:18:55 |Display all floors

Nice to meet you

Really?It's very kind of you.
This is the time when i first entered this English Web
So i hope everyboyd could give me some help.Many thanks
        By the way my english is very poor.
Could you tell me something about how to study english well.
and then which way is more fast ...................
           My QQ is 157355484
I like make friends with everybody.
  if you so,just Join my QQ No
So that we can talking in english in the net and make progress

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.