Author: marcus

English teacher would like to talk to you ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-11 15:32:38 |Display all floors

glad to meet u here

i'm an editor in Chinese Culture column, wish to talk with u soon.
MSN: wq618@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 16:39:48 |Display all floors

Ni hao ~

I'm a native Beijingness who's interested in English. Actually I find I'm interested in language and different culture.

It seems we still cannot always get the fact of many things via media today. One of my friends who's studying in UK now told me that the China in the news there is not the real China at all.

So it would be nice if we could exchange views and info and help with each other on language,etc. Here is my email address: sun_yiqun@ccwonline.com.cn

Thanks for reading my message.

Cristina

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 19:32:05 |Display all floors

Chinese culture

Chinese culture

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 19:44:48 |Display all floors

About Chinese law

I'm a Chinese lawyer. nice to meet you. I think if it possible , I can chat with you about English law and the difference between Chinese and English law. My E-mail is chenzhao999@msn.com. It can chat online in voice. Welcome chat with me online.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 20:37:30 |Display all floors

Dear Ms. marcus,

i gald to meet  you at the internet .my major is ehglish ,I want you to improve  my ehglish .telling me  more and more foreign things about your country.i am crazy in  travel.i can introduce some chinese famous place to you .And we can exchang our experience about travel.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 20:42:16 |Display all floors

English study

Hi,

I majored in Business English in the university. Though I graduated two years ago, personally, I would still like to keep studying English, no matter oral or written English. Now I'm working in advertising company, which is sort of reputable in advertising field. To find a job in some international company is always my dream so that I could have more chances to speak or write in English. Would you mind exchanging msn?
mine is helena_cheng@hotmail.com

Cheers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 20:42:42 |Display all floors

hi

i m so glad to know u r interested in astrology, and i know some people well who r good at geomantic omen and fortune-telling, then i will introduct them to u when u come here....

Contact me pls via e-mail: ruicheng88@163.net or MSN : glennpeng@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.