Views: 19939|Replies: 97

English teacher would like to talk to you ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-11 04:40:35 |Display all floors
I am an English teacher working in Cambridge in England and am very interested in Chinese culture. I am planning to travel to China in 2005.

I would be very happy to talk to people who are keen to practise their English with a native speaker and very experienced teacher.  In return for helping you with your English, I would like to ask you some questions about life in China today.  I have MSN messenger and a webcam.

I would be particularly interested in making contact with students and teachers of English from all parts of China, but I would be happy to hear from anyone who is fascinated by England and English culture.

I am also keen to talk to anyone who is interested in astrology (Chinese or Western) and the ancient book of Chinese wisdom called the I Ching.

I really look forward to hearing from you. It could be the beginning of a very interesting and enjoyable exchange of ideas. I am sure we can help each other a lot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 07:50:24 |Display all floors

Dear Ms. marcus,

It is my great honor to see your message on this forum and we are looking forward to meet your earlier in China.

I am a person who like english very much and I will be highly appreciated if you can help me to improve my English level through daily communication. And please feel free to contact me with your most convenient if your are interesting in China Culture. I will try all my way to help you about it.

Any further culture you would like to know about our country please drop me a email at xuyidede@sohu.com or thomas@sinosi.com. Thanks.

With best regard and have a nice day.

Thomas

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 14:21:20 |Display all floors

hello

I would like to exchange views with you.  Would you please tell me your MSN?  THX

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 14:21:24 |Display all floors

hello

I would like to exchange views with you.  Would you please tell me your MSN?  THX

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 14:42:47 |Display all floors

Very glad to meet you here!

I am very glad to meet you here and to make friends with you, and if you have a chance to come here the great China, I think  you will surely have a good trip! Ok, My ICQ NO.: 289696094
and my MSN: GIMJIUWONG@MSN.COM

I will be right here waiting for you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 15:20:10 |Display all floors

nice to meet you here

hi marcus,
it is so great to meet you here.  i would like to exchange some ideas about our fabulous country respectively if you like.  i had ever been a teacher at a School majored in history.  i think we have some kinds of same teaching experience on different fields. it is my honor to know you who has been a teacher in such a worldwide well-known  univeristy.  i know some people from england, scotland have been teaching english in Beijing.  they told me that they are enjoy their life here.  the information they got before they came to china is totally different.  China is a amazing country, welcome every friendly foreigner to come, to make a sense of china on your own.  i am looking forwards to seeing you soon.  of course we can chat with each other online before you come to visit china.  maybe someday i can intruduce many local people to you.  my email address is princesskun@hotmail.com  hope to see ya there. from 9 am to 5 pm at Beijing time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 15:25:54 |Display all floors

hi again

we can talk on MSN.

my address is princesskun@hotmail.com

i am avaible for you from 9 am to 5 pm at beijing time.

thanks

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.