Author: robert237

9 year old kills with machine gun [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-8-31 14:47:28 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-8-31 10:51
What question? Are you giving some sort of test here.
Are you playing school master now?
I thought ...

Some of us do not have to pretand Robert, some of us already live your dream, your jealousy will do you no good

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-31 15:18:26 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-8-29 14:56
What I can not understand is the fact that the parents allowed a young girl to be there in the first ...

A respected general, caught off guard by a young girl with an SMG. It's an SMG with a young girl, not the other way round. This is an "only in America" story.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-8-31 15:51:47 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2014-8-31 15:18
A respected general, caught off guard by a young girl with an SMG. It's an SMG with a young girl,  ...

Anyone who puts a gun in the hands of one so young deserves all they get, it should never have been allowed to happen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-31 16:04:48 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-8-31 17:51
Anyone who puts a gun in the hands of one so young deserves all they get, it should never have bee ...

It sounds odd, but I think there is an excellent military lesson in this tragedy
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-31 20:23:59 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2014-8-31 16:04
It sounds odd, but I think there is an excellent military lesson in this tragedy

I think maybe not, the US has this strange way with guns and I do not see it changing, many countries would change gun laws after this, the US will not

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-9-1 01:01:40 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-8-30 22:47
Some of us do not have to pretand Robert, some of us already live your dream, your jealousy will d ...

Anyone can claim anything they want on an internet forum don't you know.
If your really moved to China why do you constantly denigrate China?
How believable do you think it is for someone to pick up root and move to a foreign country
they have such low regard for?
I suppose you eat raw tripe without the roughage removed just so you can complain to no end
about how terrible it tastes.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-6 18:42:03 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
[THIS IS A SHARED ACCOUNT] Our success symbolizes loyalty to our country. Dedication, hard work, routine builds character. In a world full of snakes, ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.