Views: 6983|Replies: 8

Will English affect your behavior as Chinese man falling.Silly2treat forinor equ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-10 16:39:56 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-10 23:24:41 |Display all floors

don't know what you are talking about ...

Are you in a trance ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-12 15:08:58 |Display all floors

Ha Ha--Hooiluangoh

You're really interesting.

But really, by the way, to the post writer, ARE YOU OKAY? Seriously?

I have no clue of what you are talking about...are you in misery or something?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-13 10:43:36 |Display all floors

umm....

well... i think he's okay  !   

i can get info from his words and some of them r pretty true...as i , myself is a chinese so i can understand him with my chinese thinking..

but, what's ur topic or what u realy wanna talk about?  i have no clue either...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-14 12:28:30 |Display all floors

Only whom be hynosisized will tell some truth here..a trance mentalike being con

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-14 15:40:27 |Display all floors

And I think

J_V_H likes to imbibe, a lot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-25 09:07:19 |Display all floors

More friends means more tourble and money spent.Is that more serious

hehe

I m sorry that,as more friendships i developed with diferent kinda of people,i find it a big touble to get involed in this friends circle.

Maybe i m so easygoing and like to keep secret from others so that they all share happiness and unhappiness with me,but more are unhappiness which urge me to give them solutions.

While, a girl had sex with his boyfriend,but she is not sure to marry him finally,then She just told me,There is no passion between her or her boyfriend< which is my classmate once>, i Should tell her,talk to him much ,and dicocvery more interest each other

once ,girl has a nice boyfriend, but he dired in a car crush recently, which affected her much psychologically and She can't bear and have no fate in studying ,She want to terminate her study at college, I should persuade her not doing it.

and , one friends playing basketall together, and fell down,broken his arm, He don't like his family know that so that we some nice friends should deal with the bill payement while he visited the hopital.

Yeah,nowdays, school student feel no connection with family which are poor,and don't like their parent know what is going on with their study in school, they feel quiet indepentdently themselve from parent but more rely on friends around.

i m scared,i should spend extra money to maintain friendship while i lost a bike i keep my suffering alone and try to get a job to make up for it

2004-

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.