Author: shaying

What is love?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-15 16:13:17 |Display all floors

To edon55 --IT'S VERY MOVED

The  song  is  very  moving !!  Who  sang  it??maybe  the  world  we  live  in  is  asking  us  to  find  the   person  who  give  you  pain  and  happyness. My  friends  is  coming  to  the   normal  live  now.She  told  to me  she  thanked  the  man  very  much  because he  give  her  many  beautifully  memories  and  she  also  thinks  she  is  more  matured  than before .I  am very  happy ,when  she  told  me  these .Edon55.thank  you  very  much  for  answering  my  question .I am  very  glad  to  talk  with  you .You  are  very  kind .GOOD  LUCK!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-16 09:16:55 |Display all floors

To: Shaying - Re: Smooth

The artist is carlos Santana. You can download it from Real One Player Music store for 99 cents USD.

I'm sure youl like the rythm; its just as emotion driven as the words.
200406160916552162.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-17 10:07:45 |Display all floors

to edon55

Thank  you ! I  will . On  the  topic  of  the  songs ,I  like   a  singer  very  much .She  is  Loreena  McKennitt.  Her  songs  is  also  very  smooth ..The mystic's dream  is  my  favoutate !!  I  want  to give  you  the  address,but  the song  on line  is  not  completed ,so  as  soon  as  I  Find  the  song  ,I  will  download  it  for  you  .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.