Author: Alamaomao

about the law of china   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-23 10:56:32 |Display all floors
286633460 Post time: 2014-8-22 10:14
Actually not ~ everything has reason to exist~

Do you disagree with the answer in post 2?

Care to explain your ¨actually not¨ ?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-23 11:01:06 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-8-22 10:49
""there have happened many cases which the criminal was set free after 10years prison,and prove no ...
Many cases? Really? Name just three then.

This answer tells that you don´t know anything about China.

Bcoz as usual you hate China, you don´t care to know about it.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-23 11:13:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-23 11:16:01 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-8-22 11:00
Oh, I actually agree with Robert.

These cases will be extremely hard to find. If only because it ...
An even more difficult task - find one case where the Chinese government or the PSB has ever admitted they were wrong.

How to prove in a country that has more police internet than regular police?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-23 11:25:42 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-8-23 09:26
You don't agree with me.
You and your buddies can't find three cases because they haven't happened ...
All you do is spread unfounded rumors and lies about China and the Chinese government.

How do you know if you left China to live in USA happily with ur Chinese wife?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-23 11:31:19 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-8-23 10:03
Aww.. so cute!

Successfully indoctrinated westerners are just precious.

All your answers are like a well paid servant by the CPC

Like it or not the truth is the Law is the Central Government.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-23 11:40:46 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-8-23 10:25
You should be worried....... you will have to pass a health check to live in China.
That could be  ...

A health check for Robert can take a whole hospital staff to do it.
He will need to pass 3 quarantines in the highest and isolated mountains of China first.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.