Are the Dollar's Global Currency Days Numbered? - Page 4 - Chinese Economy - Chinadaily Forum
Author: dragon8

Are the Dollar's Global Currency Days Numbered?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-8 20:32:47 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-1-8 20:06
Civil society.........the U.S. has a civil society and that is worth as much as open and transpare ...

If you want an example of transparent, corrupt free and good place to live, look at the Nordic Countries. Compared to Russia and China US is more transparent and civil but US is nowhere near the top.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 20:45:23 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2015-1-8 20:30
Please tell your sister I said hello

My sister don't gamble.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 20:47:50 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2015-1-8 20:17
You are a pair of clowns..... thanks for the laugh.

The dollar is nothing more than  ...

The fakir is blowing strong and after multiple crisis........

I bet after the first crisis.......the yuan becomes real toilet paper.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 20:52:29 |Display all floors
Mr.Goldstein Post time: 2015-1-8 16:34
The dollar will always be the world's currency because there is history behind it: the dollar repr ...

Do you think the USA is a good example of democracy and justice?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 20:58:13 |Display all floors
Mr.Goldstein Post time: 2015-1-8 16:34
The dollar will always be the world's currency because there is history behind it: the dollar repr ...

For the world outside the USA, the Petrodollar System is a form of exploitation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 21:05:43 |Display all floors
dragon8 Post time: 2015-1-8 20:58
For the world outside the USA, the Petrodollar System is a form of exploitation.

The US system has allowed anyone out side the US to prosper..........as long as they play by the rules.

The rules are........open, transparent, democratic, civil society, globalization .....

Of course the US charges a royalty for maintaining the system.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 21:42:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by TheHermit at 2015-1-8 21:47
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-1-8 20:47
The fakir is blowing strong and after multiple crisis........

Absolute rubbish... the yuan is backed by real wealth and tangible products. Like the rouble is backed by real commodities.
The dollar is not backed by anything.... it is like the "celebrity" past her prime.... that people are tired of.
No amount of botox will fix it.... and can no longer do tricks.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.