Author: KIyer

Whats with the police? Another shooting in Ferguson, USA   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-20 10:44:37 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-8-20 10:37
You have no clue as to what model, if any, I am working off or not. You really should not speculat ...

I know more than you, your ingnorance is astounding. You are the Australian equivelent of Robert

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-20 10:44:55 |Display all floors
The Police Officer that shot Michael Brown should be held accountable and brought to trial. If he is found guilty he should be charged with murder.
The news media isn't helping the situation and they should be held accountable.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-20 10:46:23 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-8-20 10:34
You should keep your opinion to yourself then...

My opnions are based upon fact, wours seem groundless. through your ingnorance you forget Americans have a diffrent culture to Australians.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-20 10:48:53 |Display all floors
The problem with today's police is that they do not tolerate any insubordination. If you do not comply with their instructions they are quick to react. If they feel their lives are jeopardized then they are justified to take yours.
Chris Rock does an excellent spoof on “How Not to Get Your Ass Kicked by the Police”.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-8-20 10:49:04 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-8-20 12:44
I know more than you, your ingnorance is astounding. You are the Australian equivelent of Robert

you are free to delude yourself!
since you cannot reason anymore, you start with labelling, personal attacks and name-calling.... So here's the end of my debating you.

btw, I am not insulted by you likening me to Robert. I dont agree with him on many things and am different, but am glad to be thought of like him in certain aspects. You could have called me worse, as someone like yourself... I guess I would still have to accept the truth - i am not perfect and am flawed as well, just like you.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-20 10:52:07 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-8-20 10:43
it is precisely this kind of specious reasoning parrotted again and again, when only blacks are inv ...

Yeah, but we use the law and justice systems. We don't loot and riot and burn our own towns down.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-8-20 10:53:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2014-8-20 12:53
DMZappa Post time: 2014-8-20 12:44
The Police Officer that shot Michael Brown should be held accountable and brought to trial. If he is ...
The news media isn't helping the situation and they should be held accountable.

The news media is not there primarily to 'help the situation' as the police would like to define it. They are not to be thought of as a tool of policing and opinion control. They are supposed to report the truth - just like you expect them in all other parts of the world.
Btw, it appears the police shot at a media reporter for Al Jazeera USA in this very incidents.
This shows the attitude towards a 'free press' and 'free media', whatever that means in the USA...
The USA should not be afraid of its truth being revealed for all to see it... That is the only way things will change for the better, not by denial and hiding or downplaying...
There should be even more media coverage to shed light on the truth there.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.