Author: Rearwindow

Is Chinese culture 'highly regarded' in the West?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-15 12:05:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-15 12:10:18 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-8-15 11:16
It's hard not to admire European civilization.
Traveling the world while killing native peoples for  ...

FYI

The topic is

Is Chinese culture 'highly regarded' in the West?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-15 12:12:28 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-8-15 12:02
Thank you my friend.
I was just pointing out what any observer from beyond our little planet would ...

Hey

The topic is

Is Chinese culture 'highly regarded' in the West?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-8-15 12:12:43 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-8-14 20:10
FYI

The topic is

Very good. You know how to read now. Go reward yourself with a baloney sandwich.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-8-15 12:14:13 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-8-15 14:05
"You are not among those that contribute to their worst actions or earned ill reputation. The ance ...

you seem to have difficulties understanding what i wrote. I dont condemn individuals because of their ancestors' faults. I however point when they exhibit the same values or attitudes NOW in their postings. If they cannot either justify it or accept it, it is not my problem. Apparently, some believe that by attacking me personally it will absolve them of any moral guilt and/or divert attention from the current OP issue.
If someone has some real difficulty in understanding my posts, they should get some help. If they are deliberately pretending not to understand or deliberately misrepresenting my posts, they may be beyond help, which is still available for those willing to get past denial.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-15 12:16:43 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-8-15 12:12
Very good. You know how to read now. Go reward yourself with a baloney sandwich.

Very good? very good what

I didn´t comment anything, I just reminded you the title of the thread.

Do you know how to read?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-8-15 12:23:26 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-8-14 20:12
Hey

The topic is

""Hey
The topic is
Is Chinese culture 'highly regarded' in the West?""

Read my post in post #6
It's impossible for those in the U.S. to appreciate Chinese culture when they think
"keeping up with the kardashians" is excellent entertainment.

Looks like I jumped to conclusions when I thought you had learned to read.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.