Views: 28912|Replies: 71

How can we expel mosquitoes from the earth [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-11 21:03:05 |Display all floors
When it comes to summer, I have to mention the most horrible horrible pest I have ever seen. I think you have guessed it. Yes, it is mosquitoes!!!!
I really hate mosquitoes
They cause so much inconvenience, and diseases. They bite me and buzz around my ears all the time, so annoying!!! And they leave so many red and itchy tattoo on my skin.
Why we human beings still haven't invented an insecticide to kill mosquitoes in large quantities, or just exterminate them ?
I think the extinguish of mosquitoes will not damage the food chain or break the ecological balance, after all we have extinguished so many animals on earth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 21:27:58 |Display all floors
I hate them too. But they don't bother me so much when I'm awake. It's when I'm sleeping at 3 am and they keep trying to bite me. I used to just get up and try to kill them, but it would break my sleep. Nowadays I just move to a different room, so I can keep sleeping.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 21:31:09 |Display all floors
nihao567 Post time: 2014-8-11 21:27
I hate them too. But they don't bother me so much when I'm awake. It's when I'm sleeping at 3 am and ...

escape is not a good idea. It will fuel their arrogance
we should fight until the world back to quiet and peace

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-11 21:40:41 |Display all floors
They surely have invented something to wipe them out, but are reluctant to try it.
AS for breaking up the food chain, I think spiders would not be too happy if we made them history..
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 23:41:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-12 07:01:59 |Display all floors
Release sterislized male mozzies.

The result of mating is nothing happens.

The population drops.

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-12 07:12:45 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-8-11 23:41
Don't ever ever go to Scotland for your holiday.

There, the have midges. They're tiny (though you c ...

Your right. they are far worse than mozzies, and they will even chase you if you try to escape.
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.