Author: admin

Japan's criticism of Chinese military 'ill-founded' [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-12 07:40:04 |Display all floors
I think Japan needs to have a major rethink about its past! As a New Zealander I think that my parents generation were seriously worried about the Japanese. Japan has huge tariff and quotas against New Zealand Primary Produce, they are amongst the Worst in the OECD for agricultural protectionism when it suites them. I try to avoid Japanese products and would always prefer to buy from our economic friends China and no I definitely don't drive a Japanese car nor did the Chinese in our local community.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-12 15:51:27 |Display all floors
The most important thing is that Japan's gov want to hyping the Chinese military which can make the world take little attention on what he did.It's obvious that the action of Japan in resent years should be gripped instead.Meanwhile, the Chinese gov should be not still to explain what I  did,and  should make the public know what the sick Japan did while he preach THE CHINA THREAT.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 08:42:39 |Display all floors
Japan cabinet approves the defence white paper and Abe insists that Xi should give him preference for both Japan & China to meet at APEC summit in November in Beijing.
Abe has no agenda yet to discuss with Xi. What is there to discuss as no resolution on Diaoyu island, no apology for the war crime committed etc.... Is there any referendum to discuss about close bilateral relationship for both side to achieve Win-Win situation ???
Maybe Abe just wants to get a meeting and when no deals struck on table, Abe will not hesitate to tell the whole world that it is China being insincere in rebuilding the relationship. Such tactics are no stranger to Abe administration. They are using similar approach by the US govt, a pro-double standard gauge to screw everyone up.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.