Author: moonshooter

Should surrogacy be legal? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-11 17:12:17 |Display all floors
moonshooter Post time: 2014-8-11 16:53
Agree that overpopulation problem is severe in some countries,but not all,even china is entering a ...

it's not that difficult to take care of your parents. are they that demanding? even with families with more than one child, sometimes it's only one child who ends up taking care of the parents. ...i think the only bad thing about having just one child is that child doesn't have any friends to play with. i think it's nice to have a brother and/or sister to fight with as you grow up....priceless memories...but look on the bright side, you get to be the center of your parents' attention if you are the only child.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 17:19:46 |Display all floors
Yes,and one child tend to be more selfish,I amno exception.
I am the apple of my parents' eyes,so I must give them more care as reward

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 17:24:39 |Display all floors
moonshooter Post time: 2014-8-11 17:19
Yes,and one child tend to be more selfish,I amno exception.
I am the apple of my parents' eyes,so I  ...

are you selfish? if you don't like it, you can change it. it doesn't have to be that way. this is not mathematics where 1+1 always equals 2. the only child can grow up to be anything they want. ...i don't feel you are selfish.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 17:35:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 23:15:41 |Display all floors
nihao567 Post time: 2014-8-11 17:24
are you selfish? if you don't like it, you can change it. it doesn't have to be that way. this is  ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-8-12 09:12:01 |Display all floors
moonshooter Post time: 2014-8-11 00:53
Agree that overpopulation problem is severe in some countries,but not all,even china is entering a ...

The earth can support 25-100 million people comfortably.
To support even the present day 7 billion we are forced to use massive amounts of fertilizer, pesticides,
and water from dammed rivers. Fungus and other plant diseases are always possible.
If science ever misses even one step on combating the next big problem then billions could starve.
So I'd say just about every country has an over population problem.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.