Author: NgTran

A WORLD WITHOUT ARMY ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-9 19:41:43 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2014-8-9 19:36
PEACE - topics seems to be a neglected minority (curiosity) in this otherwise blood-dripping forum.

The moderators here listen to no one. Is your life perfect? Why don't you go work on your life and make people in your surroundings happy? The best this forum can give is a nice, hearty laugh from some of the comments people make. I don't really expect much more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 19:44:56 |Display all floors
I am fed up with the admiration of air craft carriers and deadly missiles, I hate the glow in the eyes of those who get an emotional high looking at the latest tank and fighter photographs.

I hate those threats presenting people in uniform, people marching like brainless robots, trained to kill, and applauded by a blind audience.

I hate people who cannot think beyond the obvious.

Lets stop them right now here in this forum !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 20:25:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by nihao567 at 2014-8-9 20:31

Hate is so heavy. ...are you sure you know what you're doing?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 21:05:29 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2014-8-9 20:44
I am fed up with the admiration of air craft carriers and deadly missiles, I hate the glow in the ey ...
Lets stop them right now here in this forum !

Well said my friend.
Step ONE: Keep the WEST out of Asia...
Keep the West OUT of BOTH Korea's / Japan / Burma / Vietnam  / Philippines and  Diego Garcia---
The sovereignty of Diego Garcia, is being  disputed between the UK and Mauritus.  The United States Navy operates Naval Support Facility Diego Garcia, a large naval ship and submarine support base, military air base, communications and space-tracking facility, and an anchorage for pre-positioned military supplies for regional operations aboard Military Sealift Command ships in the lagoon...                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Garcia

GUAM,  this island was controlled by Spain until 1898, when it was surrendered to the United States during the Spanish–American War and later formally ceded as part of the Treaty of Paris.     The original inhabitants of Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands are believed to be descendents of Austronesian people originating from Southeast Asia as early as 2000 BC

Ethnic groups (2012[1])
37.1% Chamorro
26.3% Filipino
11.3% Pacific
9.8% Mixed
6.9% White
6.3% other Asian
2.3% other

Indonesia, India and Malaysia know how to take care by themselves... them right now here in this forum !

It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 21:11:20 |Display all floors
I am sure what I am doing ...

and I am sure that I am not the only one.

If you out on the street and ask thousands of people if they like to have war, you will not be surprised,
if everybody tells you, they do not like war.

But than read across this forum and you wonder why so many here seem to advocate war ...

- give a lesson to the Philippines
- attack Vietnam
- don't be afraid of Japan.

You can read all this here in this forum.

Do you find any pragmatic peace proposals here in this forum ?

Try to search - and good luck !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 22:21:09 |Display all floors
WAR is the symptom not the disease

the disease is intolerance and greed

when people can not even show their own family members respect and equality, it does not bode well  for the world.  The key to peace is mutual respect and trust, the problem is too many people do not care to get there.
Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 22:32:30 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2014-8-9 21:11
I am sure what I am doing ...

and I am sure that I am not the only one.

These Chinese people here that seem to advocate war are really a minority. Strangely enough they are so vocal on the internet. I have never heard of them in real life. They do not represent the majority of the Chinese people. None of my real life Chinese friends even talk about politics or even the Diaoyu Islands during that time when it was all over the news. It was just life as usual.

I believe the same can be said for the, for lack of a better term, anti-China people here. They do not represent the majority of the Westerners.

So it doesn't matter that I can read such things here in this forum.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.