Author: KristaChen

Are we trusted by the government?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-7 12:08:32 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-8-7 10:23
I'm sorry to hear about your inconvenience. I too am bothered when I have to deal with the governmen ...
I'm sorry to hear about your inconvenience. I too am bothered when I have to deal with the government in my home
country of the U.S. several times a year. It's taxes, car registrations, renewed drivers license, and mandatory injections
for our children. Even adults if the state decides.
Governments often rub people the wrong way when it comes to doing what is best for the entire nation.

Robert
Everybody knows that any shortcomings in China to discuss here you will divert your post to USA as somebody would be interested to read you when most of your posts are full of lies.

In any part of the world, people pay taxes, car registrations and to renew the driver licenses. don´t tell me you are those lazy fat farts who likes to live at coast of the government?

About the vaccination, its mandatory in most countries to protect children and to avoid a viral disease. Where is the problem in it?

In the U.S. we have compulsory vaccination laws and practically all school children are required to take them whether
they, or their parents, like it or not.
This also goes for adults too if the state government decides you need to get vaccinated for something.
It's the state's choice in the U.S., not the individuals.
As a result of the smallpox vaccinations being mandatory in some areas the smallpox illness is all but wiped out in the U.S.

And where is the problem?

Do you know the meaning of the word PREVENT?

China has had a problem with overpopluation as has most of the world recently. At least China is doing something

Robert
China is doing something?
What are you talking about?
Did you read the first post?
The OP was threatened, can you stop talking about US and focus in the main topic ?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-7 12:10:28 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-8-7 10:35
You're welcome.
We all have to vent once in a while. My wife didn't like it either when ...
I didn't like it either when I was forced to take vaccinations as a child here in the U.S.

That´s ignorance, probably when you were a child your parents didn´t tell you how important are the vaccinations in any country.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-7 13:53:40 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-8-7 12:08
Robert
Everybody knows that any shortcomings in China to discuss here you will divert your post t ...

I think that's an impossible task. You see he knows so little about how these things actually work in China that he can only talk about the USA. Of course, he will do his best to make sure that his diversions into US matters put the best possible light on situations in China - even if he has to occasionally use extreme cases and paint it as the norm.

If that doesn't work he'll just derail the thread with some anti-capitalist rhetoric because as everyone knows, China is going through its capitalist phase, and anything 'wrong' in China now can be blamed on capitalism. Conveniently.  

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-8-7 14:08:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2014-8-7 17:08
messi30 Post time: 2014-8-7 13:48
Here you looks like a rational person.
So dear K lier, your sympathies to the OP is useless and nonsenses.

trying too hard to fish in troubled waters , eh? (or even if it just appears so?)

My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-7 14:49:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KristaChen at 2014-8-7 15:06
messi30 Post time: 2014-8-7 11:19
I was in shock reading your post, I didn´t know that exists that kind of procedures for married  ...

I feel happy that finally someone like you stand out to support me. You are the one who knows what I really mean about "angry". It's not something that you can let it be and try to leave a smile...

Here, let me copy a comment from another one: ""

You know, the only person suffering here is you. If you just forgive them, then you don't have to suffer anymore. It is only a minor irritation, yes? No lasting damages have been done, yes? If you go through life getting upset at everything, then life is going to be difficult for you. But if you keep forgiving people, then you will find that people will also forgive you back. You are not perfect, too, right?

Isn't it a funny reply to my writing?
Of course i am not perfect, but it has nothing to do with this issue.
Suppose i were accidently pregnant, Will I be forgiven and allowed to born one more? There is abortion or dissmissed from my work...endless troubles awaits there.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-7 15:30:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KristaChen at 2014-8-7 15:33
KristaChen Post time: 2014-8-7 14:49
I feel happy that finally someone like you stand out to support me. You are the one who knows what ...

The third months after my daughter was born, I was still too weak to walk, I had cold sweat for months. Imagine that, was it possible for me to get pregnant at that period? I was still suffering from bleeding.  It was just around the Spring Festival and my phone was called nearly broken by the community worker.  Finally, they came to knock at my door and took a copy of my medical report from the doctors. And everyone knows under such a condition, I shall be careful enough to avoid being pregnant again within five years, according to the science, my body needs time to recovery. Yet, I was called to get this check twice a year no matter what it is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-7 15:40:35 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-8-7 10:23
I'm sorry to hear about your inconvenience. I too am bothered when I have to deal with the governmen ...

The laws for vaccinations are the same in China for children.  Nothing at all wrong with that law, in any country.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.