Author: KristaChen

Are we trusted by the government?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-7 10:31:30 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-8-7 10:23
I'm sorry to hear about your inconvenience. I too am bothered when I have to deal with the governmen ...

Yeah! I will just consider it is an  inconvenience of life and take it easy. Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-8-7 10:35:59 |Display all floors
KristaChen Post time: 2014-8-6 18:31
Yeah! I will just consider it is an  inconvenience of life and take it easy. Thanks!

You're welcome.
We all have to vent once in a while. My wife didn't like it either when she checked on.
I didn't like it either when I was forced to take vaccinations as a child here in the U.S.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-8-7 10:36:05 |Display all floors
KristaChen Post time: 2014-8-7 12:30
Thanks for your resaonable post and it do clam me down a lot.

i was only hoping to calm you down, not necessarily clam you down never mind the typo! cheers!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-7 10:48:07 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-8-7 10:36
i was only hoping to calm you down, not necessarily clam you down  never mind the typo! che ...

Thanks again. Let me change the typo right away.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-8-7 11:09:12 |Display all floors
KristaChen Post time: 2014-8-7 12:48
Thanks again. Let me change the typo right away.

actually, leave it be. it is a good pun and in some ways can be funnily apt. Sometimes mistakes create a joke or fun and lighten the mood!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-7 11:19:44 |Display all floors
Now, I felt being disturbed and not trusted at all.  I can't help thinking what might happen if I refused such a check. Last winter, I had a fever and was in hospital for days. when they called, i said i was too sick to get a check and i was threatened it might harm my daughter's future and my own career promotion by the community worker..

I was in shock reading your post, I didn´t know that exists that kind of procedures for married women in China.
Very rude, inappropriate and a totally lack of respect to you.

This is not as other posters tried to justify in this thread that low treatment to its citizens.

What is more disgusting is the threatening using your daughter´s future to push you for the checking.

Cheer up,, everywhere there are some government workers doing jobs in an inappropriate way but what you told us is really sad, low, disgusting and i understand your anger.

There are many things to improve in China´s shortcomings. This not about China is a huge country with a huge population to try to  find excuses and to cover its problems or as Robert who never care about how to improve China´s shortcoimings and always diverting the topic to USA issues  or as Klier who try to find silly excuses for the one who called you. both guys are acting very cowardly. Because the existence of this kind of coward guys in China, is very hard to find a solution for the improvements that this country needs.

My sympathy and support for you

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-7 11:48:16 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-8-7 09:32
Hope you feel better and my personal sympathies to you. I hope your child and family are doing bette ...
Hope you feel better and my personal sympathies to you. I hope your child and family are doing better now. I see your posts occasionally. I hope you keep writing more.

Here you looks like a rational person.

On this OP however, it appears to me you have misplaced expectations from a government employee who was just doing their routine job. One cannot expect bureaucracy to time their calls perfectly to suit us or ask us about our personal emotions. That person probably has hundreds of such calls to make and has personal problems of their own. They will not expect you to express sympathy for them and you should not either.

Here you don´t looks like, here you show how you really are, an hypocrite, trying to justify the unjustifiable. In the first paragraph you tried to show sympathy but in the second paragraph you messed it up, that´s normal in you.

This only leads  to inevitable sadness and disappointment that no one can fix. Your complaining about this might not help the situation.

Are you serious?
Are you sure no one can fix?
What do you want? a submissive women?

If you have specific, reasonable actions or changes that you would like to see from the government, a polite, friendly letter or message might have the best chance of being considered for action, if there are not other problems with implementing them.
wish you all the best and hope you feel cheerful again.

Did you read the first post well?
She has applied to the one child family certification
If the person has her phone number to call her, THAT PERSON SHOULD HAS HER FILE WHERE IT SAYS SHE APPLIED TO THE ONE CHILD FAMILY CERTIFICATION, isn´t it?

And she was threatened, did you read that part? SHE WAS THREATENED !!

So dear K lier, your sympathies to the OP is useless and nonsenses.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.