2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-7 08:30:02 |Display all floors
jordan_c_fan Post time: 2014-8-7 02:16
The golfer men's golf iron are all rusted.  So are the government's

Thanks for your reply.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-7 08:34:14 |Display all floors
The deadline for the check this time is on August 20. That's why I felt so angry when they called, especially i have had my check on August 4.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-7 09:15:00 |Display all floors
KristaChen Post time: 2014-8-7 08:34
The deadline for the check this time is on August 20. That's why I felt so angry when they called, e ...

There should be a way in which they draw a certificate for you and then you just perform that certificate very year to show you haven't had a second child: is that not possible in your city?  

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-8-7 09:32:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2014-8-7 11:33

Hope you feel better and my personal sympathies to you. I hope your child and family are doing better now. I see your posts occasionally. I hope you keep writing more.
On this OP however, it appears to me you have misplaced expectations from a government employee who was just doing their routine job. One cannot expect bureaucracy to time their calls perfectly to suit us or ask us about our personal emotions. That person probably has hundreds of such calls to make and has personal problems of their own. They will not expect you to express sympathy for them and you should not either. This only leads to inevitable sadness and disappointment that no one can fix. Your complaining about this might not help the situation. If you have specific, reasonable actions or changes that you would like to see from the government, a polite, friendly letter or message might have the best chance of being considered for action, if there are not other problems with implementing them.
wish you all the best and hope you feel cheerful again.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-8-7 10:23:28 |Display all floors
I'm sorry to hear about your inconvenience. I too am bothered when I have to deal with the government in my home
country of the U.S. several times a year. It's taxes, car registrations, renewed drivers license, and mandatory injections
for our children. Even adults if the state decides.
Governments often rub people the wrong way when it comes to doing what is best for the entire nation.

In the U.S. we have compulsory vaccination laws and practically all school children are required to take them whether
they, or their parents, like it or not.
This also goes for adults too if the state government decides you need to get vaccinated for something.
It's the state's choice in the U.S., not the individuals.
As a result of the smallpox vaccinations being mandatory in some areas the smallpox illness is all but wiped out in the U.S.

China has had a problem with overpopluation as has most of the world recently. At least China is doing something
about it as the U.S. did with the smallpox disease.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905), was a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court upheld the
authority of states to enforce compulsory vaccination laws. The Court's decision articulated the view that the freedom
of the individual must sometimes be subordinated to the common welfare and is subject to the police power of the state.

Henning Jacobson, a Swedish immigrant to the United States and a minister, lived in Cambridge, Massachusetts. During
an outbreak of smallpox in 1902, he refused to comply with the town's order for all adults to be vaccinated. He claimed
a vaccine had made him seriously ill as a child and had made his son and others sick as well. He was ordered to pay a
$5 fine. He refused to pay and the Massachusetts courts, including the Supreme Judicial Court, rejected his arguments
that the compulsory inoculation violated the state and U.S. constitutions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-7 10:26:04 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-8-7 09:15
There should be a way in which they draw a certificate for you and then you just perform that cert ...

That's why i had appied a certificate as a one-child family the month when my daughter was born. I thought it might be useful. However, it seems just like a trash, not any use.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-7 10:30:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KristaChen at 2014-8-7 10:48
KIyer Post time: 2014-8-7 09:32
Hope you feel better and my personal sympathies to you. I hope your child and family are doing bette ...

Thanks for your resaonable post and it do calm me down a lot.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.