Author: longzhou

MH370 COULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN BY A HACKER? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-7 15:26:21 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2014-8-7 15:19
Laugh now,

but I'm aware of two ways to remotely hijack a 777 from the ground.

Today Mr.santamarta will explain but it really looks like it's a scary issue if true!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-7 15:31:14 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-8-7 15:26
Today Mr.santamarta will explain but it really looks like it's a scary issue if true!

This is the last thing we need to learn.

If it turns out that a hacker can get access to the aircaft systems, then in a couple of months this will be interpreted by petera as concrete proof that it WAS brought down by a hacker. By the NWO/Jews of course.

Please don't give him the ammunition. I don't think I could stomach another 9/11 thread.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-7 15:38:10 |Display all floors

Oh,
as far as your Information here go,
I'm not as freaked out about it as about the other two gaps I know yet.
AFAIS you should be able to sleep well regarding it. Well, regarding that one in particular that is.

However, the assumptions so far seeming most plausible to me are a swissair 111 scenario,
or yet a bit more plausible but something I don't want to assume until proven in the inquiry,
pilot suicide.
Shortcoming with both Scenarios, particularily with the first, they do not sell News Headlines as well as others.

Those security gaps on the other hand, don't show any signs of having been used so far,
but can now sell Headlines at this opportunity, and were less interesting before.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-7 15:48:27 |Display all floors
FOR THE FAZZERLAND!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-7 16:37:47 |Display all floors
Yeah, we all know Ukraine did it with the backing of Western CIA, so what?  We already know this kind of stuff happens every five minutes.  Get over it already!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-8 03:32:41 |Display all floors

So,
any Update?

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-8 06:53:55 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2014-8-8 03:32
So,
any Update?

I've trying to dig for some news but no, nothing new other than what I already write in my first post!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.