Author: celinawang

Does educational backgrounds matter in marriage?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-29 18:47:45 |Display all floors
I think the point is that whether you know how to get along with others.Education is not the problem.A man or woman who got a higher education than his or her partner can not assure that he or she could dealt with interpersonal relationship well.I think she is OK as long as she knows how to get along with others and me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-29 19:13:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-30 10:13:23 |Display all floors
i don't mind............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-31 00:54:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-31 07:24:19 |Display all floors
Some people have doctorate degrees, but they don't seem so educated to me. It's not about formal education but real education. If they happen to coincide, then fine, but often they don't.

Society looks to appearance and social standing, but love looks at the heart. When two people click, that's all that really matters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-5 19:12:10 |Display all floors
More education sometimes means more knowleageable, if the husband are more knowleageable then ,he can protect his wife more considerately.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-7 14:08:17 |Display all floors
it matters somewhat, because I would like him to have a pretty good career which usually requires a college education or higher, unless he's a famous actor or an heir to a lot money.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.