Author: KIyer

Slow Down, Oh! Life! [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-8-1 05:30:32 |Display all floors
ritana.516 Post time: 2014-8-1 02:00
Thanks for shaving.I like this poem.

thank you! i appreciate your feedback! glad you enjoyed it.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-1 06:05:08 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-7-29 05:38
thanks!

Still waiting for your proof the Australian army is part of the British army. When will I see it? You have had plenty of time to reasearch

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-1 06:51:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2014-8-1 08:54
dusty1 Post time: 2014-8-1 08:05
Still waiting for your proof the Australian army is part of the British army. When will I see it?  ...

btw, this is off topic for this OP..
however, since you raise the issue, here it is..

the idea that they are separate is a deliberate illusion, created for convenience. Even the British and USA armies are essentially one. They function in coordination and perfect sync, just like the Australians. If you cannot see that they all serve a common purpose from their actions that are indisputable facts, you are unlikely to accept the truth, even in face of overwhelming evidence. The Aussies serve under British command, have been so for over a hundred years, in wars that have nothing to do with legitimate Australian interests. The British deployed Aussies wherever they want. Gallipoli is a great example...
if you choose not to accept facts without proof in documentation, you should not accept and state as truths many things you do, in other matters too. Try being consistent and apply the same standards of measure that you apply to other countries, and the truth will suddenly spring up and stare you in the face.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-1 07:03:29 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-8-1 08:05
Still waiting for your proof the Australian army is part of the British army. When will I see it?  ...
Still waiting for your proof the Australian army is part of the British army. When will I see it? You have had plenty of time to reasearch

You have had as much time to go over historical facts and judge for yourself - is Australia and its army truly independent or they function as deputies to outside powers? What research or thinking have you done over all this time? Or you were simply waiting for me to serve you evidence of the exact kind you demand?
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-1 07:14:26 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-8-1 07:03
You have had as much time to go over historical facts and judge for yourself - is Australia and  ...

You made the stupid comment, you do the reasearch. I know your talking out your arse, and you have no idea what you are talking about.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-1 12:26:42 |Display all floors
ritana.516 Post time: 2014-8-1 00:00
Thanks for shaving.I like this poem.

KIyer don't look like he had a shave
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-1 12:28:28 |Display all floors
Nice Job done there. It made my brain ticking different this lunchbreak.
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.