Author: english-learner

Is it safe for Chinese students to study in the US?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-29 17:39:14 |Display all floors
Why are Chinese students going to US in droves to study? That is a better post than asking about safety in US......At least you won't be fed donkey fox and assorted unknown meat in US

Are US universities mostly superior? Do these Chinese students learn anything due to poor grasp of the language and inability to write in academic manner are probably more worthy post. Only a jokester will suggest China is safer than US, guns or not.

Most US students would probably like to see the Chinese students stay at home as they are detrimental to their studies.......trying to invite scorn under the guise of safety as opposed to looking into how a country is not able to educate her citizens.....
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-29 17:41:51 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2014-7-29 12:20
many Chinese students are now choosing Cambridge in the uk..
very safe for them to study, and crime  ...

Cambridge has rigorous academic standards.most will fall at the first hurdle........off the cuff interview
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-30 20:52:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-31 11:44:26 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-7-29 17:39
Why are Chinese students going to US in droves to study? That is a better post than asking about saf ...

The issue of safety is a long way down the list of priorities for Chinese parents trying to get their children into the USA.

The food in the USA is not as safe as it's cracked up to be as the internet will tell you. It's certainly not something to brag about.

I have walked in the streets of cities , such as Beijing, at all hours of the day and night and never had any problems. Something that expats in China comment on frequently when in China.

Yes, some (not all or even a majority) US universities are arguably academically  superior to the rest of the world including China but that doesn't make US campuses as safe as or safer than Chinese ones where there are no guns available to the general public.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-31 11:45:30 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-7-30 20:52
Cambridge is nothing but scam, and the quality of education is not that good, I would recommend Ch ...

"Scam"? So they rejected you then LOL
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-31 11:47:37 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-7-28 13:56
And the sad part in all this it doesn’t matter what the hell Chinese study in the US, it can’t b ...

If that was the case then the population of foreigners in China would be far higher than it is.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-31 11:50:03 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-7-28 14:02
Like in Australia, Chinese are not liked at all, they don’t interact with the locals keeping it w ...

In my experience, the Chinese people are the most liked of the expats resident in the UK.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.