Author: Unitedeast

Is "West" a Euphemism for "Jewish"?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-11 20:44:43 |Display all floors
yipman2.1 Post time: 2014-8-11 19:06
Er, the muffy part actually

Oh....
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 22:04:41 |Display all floors
CHINA LEADERS PLEASE GET EDUCATED ON THE SUPER ELITE JEWS  

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.co ... n-jewish-oligarchs/

The Rise of Putin and The Fall of The Russian-Jewish Oligarchs

by : by NLG on April 13, 2014

No doubt. I am convinced more than ever of 2 things.

1. Putin’s ascendancy was by divine mandate. There was no way, in hell, literally, that these snakes, who had completely rigged the game, saw his true nature; they were blinded by their own god-like sense of self-worth. Through Putin, they were smacked down.

2. Putin is perhaps the deepest of the deep players. He knows exactly what “Israel” is and he is completely aware of Israel’s designs to become THE world power in a unipolar world: and understands how this is being machinated through the USA. He truly gets it. But, he “gets it” in his soul, without having to think about it. Every real Christian, uncorrupted by Dispensationalism, I think, would accept him as really one of the few true leaders left in the world who actually serve their people. God bless Putin, God bless Russia. They have been through hell and back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-13 01:32:58 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2014-8-11 12:56
Jewish

The West is unquestionably ruled by the Chosen.Sadly the same is true for the rest of the Wo ...

The West gets on their knees and begs the Chosen to rule them.  Can you blame the Chosen for accepting to rule the pathetic groveling goyim?   The Chosen already rule China, and the Chinese love it!  They love Hollywood, for example, and Western fashion and Western morality.  Everyone loves to be ruled by the Chosen, even the Muslims do: Muslims in the West are very happy.  So, don't blame the Chosen for accepting: I would accept too if the goyim begged me to rule them.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 00:35:26 |Display all floors
Not to be a devil's advocate but...America already has Mach 6 missles and will have mach 6 planes in 2015. China really needs to cath up to the military might of America.
A respectful and well mannered man from the West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 11:15:55 |Display all floors
Mangiapani Post time: 2014-8-14 00:35
Not to be a devil's advocate but...America already has Mach 6 missles and will have mach 6 planes in ...

China will not only catch up, but surpass in 5 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-18 07:26:45 |Display all floors
BlueLantern Post time: 2014-8-13 22:15
China will not only catch up, but surpass in 5 years.

Really? Last time that I had checked The United States had a nuclear bomb that causes much more damage than any which the Chinese has developed. Additionally on the list were: Planes, drones, satellites, and even the internet.
A respectful and well mannered man from the West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-18 10:22:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.