Author: panajigoa

What should be the aim of life [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-24 15:59:26 |Display all floors
There is no general aim in life, each person is different and has different goals, some people concentrate on spiritual growth, some on material wealth, others on helping the poor, some crave attention and others wish to entertain, the number of goals and ambitions are almost endless.

Pigeon holing people is the sign of a narrow mind and a person of little education to be honest. It's the sort of thing that politicians enjoy and public slaves, oops I mean servants.

My goal in life?  To die with no regrets, to have lived a rich, full and enjoyable (by my standards) life, perhaps to have opened a few eyes and minds to what is happening in the world and to have contributed in some manner to the overall knowledge of mankind.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-25 08:05:11 |Display all floors
Human being is a creature of the nature, knowing yourself, realizing yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-25 10:23:55 |Display all floors
Just getting from point A to point B.
Problem is - people keep putting things in the way and moving point B.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-27 09:37:17 |Display all floors
Chase my dream

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.