Author: aziz

ONCE AGAIN MALAYSIAN AIRLINE CRASH   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-7-18 09:53:45 |Display all floors
There is no apparent advantage, either military or propaganda, for Russia or the rebel Ukranians to deliberately target a civilian aircraft. Their adversaries on the other hand have been too quick to jump up and point fingers and make all kinds of unproven claims. They seem to certainly see this as something to their advantage... The western media coverage seems to be all in full gear trying to smear Russia and Putin... This is base human nature. But this follows a pattern... It distracts attention from some other significant news that might get some human world attention.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 10:00:16 |Display all floors
Still is seems stupid to fly over this area at any altitude, for any reason.
There were at least two other aircraft fired on in this area over the past few days.

Not a smart move considering its a war zone.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-7-18 10:01:56 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-7-17 17:53
There is no apparent advantage, either military or propaganda, for Russia or the rebel Ukranians to  ...

We have talking heads on TV in the USA already calling for the US to get involved.
They state that we should secure all of the Ukraine for the puppet government the west placed there.
How convenient for the west.
You are absolutely right about the Russians and the rebels having nothing to gain from this disaster.
But it's a big present for the west.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 10:54:49 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-7-18 09:53
There is no apparent advantage, either military or propaganda, for Russia or the rebel Ukranians to  ...

"It distracts attention from some other significant news"

239 dead bodies failing out of the sky is just a distraction to you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 10:57:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2014-7-18 13:05
robert237 Post time: 2014-7-18 12:01
We have talking heads on TV in the USA already calling for the US to get involved.
They state that ...
But it's a big present for the west.

i am not sure there is any evidence yet to show what this really is - what led to this and who did it.
But however, the western media seems to be making the most of it... it is certainly is disgusting to see some TV coverage that show some correspondents crowing about this as a possibl WIN for the USA... one news anchor in Australia actually had to subtly tone that person down saying it sounds macabre..
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 11:02:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2014-7-18 13:03

Incedius420 Post time: 2014-7-18 12:54

239 dead bodies failing out of the sky  ...

239 dead bodies failing out of the sky is just a distraction to you?

no... it is not a distraction. i was referring the media coverage and its antics as a distraction, not the news of the tragedy.
Dont presume or judge without understanding or full facts...
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 11:22:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-7-18 11:24
KIyer Post time: 2014-7-18 11:02
Incedius420 Post time: 2014-7-18 12:54

the media cannot say the obvious.

isn't it obvious the plane was shot down by rebel forces?

it is shoot first talk later .............................................by juveniles with guns.

a few hours before that, they successful shot down a government military plane..............................so probably from the same guns.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.