Author: aziz

ONCE AGAIN MALAYSIAN AIRLINE CRASH   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-18 08:54:11 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-7-18 08:40
Umm....., no! As the name says, air traffic controllers just do that, control the traffic. The air ...

MAS is already under tremendous pressure to cut costs.

They are supposed to announce a restructuring plan within next 3 months which will involve taking the airline private.

Mas is expected to run out of cash by the end of the year.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 08:58:24 |Display all floors
gork Post time: 2014-7-18 08:51
Anglo and Zionist Gangsters To Blame

We live in a world where the worthless need to thieve. The vio ...

Who is going to investigate the link between sanctions and shooting down plane?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 09:06:56 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-7-18 08:40
Umm....., no! As the name says, air traffic controllers just do that, control the traffic. The air ...

Air Traffic Controllers don't just recommand routes and altitudes.
Recommandation and let sounds like unbinding suggestions Pilots and airlines were free to dodge.
ATC decides, and apparantly the common knowledge of a conflict area with ukraine, russia and rebels all armed with Aircraft and AA did not stop Eurocontrol and the local ATCs en route from telling a possibly less involved malaysian pilot to go through that area.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 09:11:57 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-7-18 08:58
Who is going to investigate the link between sanctions and shooting down plane?

Which of sanctions in question?
about Russian companies that have not previously worked with USA, and now they are forbidden to work?
about those people who have never lived in USA, and now they live there banned?
Sanctions are acting against DPRK and Iran
Sanctions are acting against Russia - fake sanctions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 09:26:57 |Display all floors
Meanwhile, the zionists invade yet more palestinian land. Did they know beforehand?

Was the flight diverted over Ukraine to provide the false-flag excuse? Remember, Shrub suggested flying a UN plane over Iraq painted with amerikan colours.
Compounding is the magic ingredient.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-18 09:27:57 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-7-18 08:22
What I don't understand is why the pilot (airline?), chose that route knowing they had to fly over a ...

The air corridors are controlled by a single agency for Europe and Asia. They decide based on information supplied by various governments whether a particular route is open to traffic and also in the case of the Eastern Ukraine corridor if there were any specific restrictions such as a minimum altitude to be maintained.

My understanding is that the corridor was only reopened a couple of days ago with a restriction of FL30 (30,000 feet) being the minimum traverse height (height you can fly at).  In light of the shooting down the entire Eastern Ukraine is now a no fly zone.

Normal deviation for international traffic is 100 NM from an active combat zone though on rare occasions it's been 50 NM  (NM = Nautical miles).

Regardless of this, it's a terrible tragedy especially for the Dutch and Australians.  Latest figures are 154 Dutch on board and 27 Aussies.  Also onboard were several HIV/Aids experts on their way to a conference in Melbourne.  Their loss will have massive reverberations globally for sufferers of this terrible disease.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-7-18 09:39:55 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-7-17 16:22
What I don't understand is why the pilot (airline?), chose that route knowing they had to fly over a ...

The news reports say there were thunderstorms on the usual route which was about 200 miles south.
Still is seems stupid to fly over this area at any altitude, for any reason.
There were at least two other aircraft fired on in this area over the past few days.
The side the benefits most from this is the west. It's a propaganda bonanza.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.