Views: 22474|Replies: 199

ONCE AGAIN MALAYSIAN AIRLINE CRASH   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2014-7-18 00:28:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by aziz at 2014-7-18 12:36

A passenger jet beloying to Malaysia Airlines reportedly crashed in eastern Ukraine in an area where separatist rebels have been engaging Ukrainian Army forces in recent weeks.
The plane, travelling from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, apparently had 295 people on board and crashed near the town of Snezhnoe, according to a report from Interfax which could not immediately be confirmed.
A source in the Russian aviation industry told Reuters that the plane did not enter Russian airspace when expected and had indeed crashed in eastern Ukraine. Quoting an aviation source, Reuters also reported that burning wreckage was found.
In recent days the Ukrainian air force has lost planes in the area after they have been shot down by rebels. Earlier on Thursday,  Ukraine accused Russia of downing one of its fighter jets inside Ukrainian territory.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2014-7-18 00:31:14 |Display all floors
    Dozens of bodies were scattered around the smouldering wreckage of a passenger jet that crashed in eastern Ukraine on Thursday, a Reuters reporter said.

An emergency services rescue worker said at least 100 bodies had so far been found at the scene, near the village of Grabovo, and that debris from the wreckage was scattered across an area up to about 15km (nine miles) in diameter.

Broken pieces of the wings were marked with blue and red paint – the same colours as the emblem of the Malaysian airline which lost track of a flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur that was carrying almost 300 people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 01:59:34 |Display all floors
So how to extract justice for the dead?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 02:20:19 |Display all floors
azizz..............how to rescue MAS ?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 02:25:16 |Display all floors
I still have a few hundred lots of MAS hoping they will take it private.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 02:31:08 |Display all floors
too early to speculate who did the job but anyway not a commercial passenger plane for godsake whoever did it...and once again malay airliner is doomed with their airline biz   
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 02:50:45 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-7-17 13:40
it is over Eastern Ukraine................who else did it?

as a vietnamese myself i never did like the russians to begin with when they were vacationin in saigon just to see their attitude & manner is enough for me to judge those @%^&*(  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.