Author: abramicus

Sovereignty Is More Important Than Democracy   [Copy link] 中文

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-16 17:10:28 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-7-16 12:46
For an individual, it is also more important to have sovereignty of your country, than democracy.

W ...

Can you not talk about the French revolution if you do not know the subject well enough please ?

"Les miserables" have nothing to do with the revolution, it's the name of a book by Victor Hugo who was born in 1802, 13 years AFTER the revolution.

And it is thanks to this revolution that the values of the lumieres has spread and that not only France is a Republic but many other countries in Europe and the world. The French revolution has been one of the most important events in modern History.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-20 06:11:18 |Display all floors
286633460 Post time: 2014-7-16 16:34
So, you are trying to say democracy is good or not ?

Democracy, with Chinese characteristics, is good for China.  But that democracy must be based 100% on China's sovereignty over every inch of its national territory.  Anything less is not democracy but slavery.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-20 06:21:06 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2014-7-16 17:10
Can you not talk about the French revolution if you do not know the subject well enough please ?

The French Revolution was sold to the French public as an uprising of the poor and oppressed against the rich and powerful.  But, when it was actually implemented, it was an uprising of the poor, that served the interest of the British, to avenge itself against King Louis XVI, for his support of the American Revolution, and the British loss of one of its most important colonies.  The French Revolution punished the French people with hyperinflation that made rats richer than the paupers on the streets.  It took a Napoleon to put France back on its feet, and secure its sovereignty.  He would have taken over all of Europe were it not for his underestimation of Wellington at Waterloo.  

The TAM Uprising was patterned after the French Revolution of 1789, occurring exactly 200 years later, replete with a goddess of liberty holding up the torch to the sovereignty of China residing in Zhongnanhai.  That torch of anarchy was swiftly extinguished, leading to another 25 years of peace and prosperity in China.  Otherwise, China would have been subjected to the same universal torture of hyperinflation that was already being fanned by the political leaders who supported the TAM uprising - in fact, they engineered a whopping 16% inflation that year, to inflame the workers to join the students in overthrowing a government that wished them only peace and prosperity.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-20 07:48:58 |Display all floors

China can have its sovereignty but may not have my obedience or anyone's obedience.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-20 08:28:40 |Display all floors

Democratic countries place people in the center of society.

Once you put kings and sovereigns in the center of society, people has become stooges, chattels or worse.

It is cruel, lacks compassion.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-20 09:50:35 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-7-20 08:48
China can have its sovereignty but may not have my obedience or anyone's obedience.

Rest assured, no soul will ever request or need your obedience...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-20 09:51:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.