Author: moonshooter

Do you want to marry such girls with Doctor degrees?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-16 00:29:23 |Display all floors
It sounds to me as if YOU have great insecurities in your own self-worth.  What is wrong with a female attaining higher goals?  I say good for them.  If the fact that they are more educated than most scares you, try a massage parlor for a woman.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-16 01:17:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ratfink at 2014-7-16 01:19

Love is blind. At least if the woman had a PhD I'd have an interesting conversationalist haha.

In reality education is not a sign of intelligence as many highly intelligent people never have the chance to pursue an education due to various factors such as poverty, lack of "social position" inside their society or merely because they are women.

Judge not by her qualifications as it's superficial, judge by her personality, her mind and her beliefs, her goals in life and what she can do with you as a partner.  If you are compatible then half of the battle is already won.  
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-16 06:23:54 |Display all floors
Judge not by her qualifications as it's superficial, judge by her personality, her mind and her beliefs, her goals in life and what she can do with you as a partner

AND if she has a nice rack.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-16 07:27:19 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-7-16 01:17
Love is blind. At least if the woman had a PhD I'd have an interesting conversationalist haha.

In r ...

The most intelligent people I have ever mer are my mother and fathering-law, because they never had the oppunities to go to university, they did the best they could for their children. I really am amazed in what they archived with limiter resources.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-16 07:28:47 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-7-16 06:23
AND if she has a nice rack.

Yes she mist have a nice magazine rack in her home. ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-16 07:53:23 |Display all floors
In china,women Doctors are always considered the third gender between male and female.During 9 years studying at school,they devoted themselves into acquiring knowledge,sparing no time in romantive relations. After get PHD degree,they are about 30 years old,which to most chinese women is no longer a suitable age for marrige.They set high standard for their husband,that also leads to diffculty to find a partner.

This is one of the reasons why China will be a third world country for longer years.

Rich government and some other billionaries among of the ignorance to recognize the value and virtues of their own women.

Some beautiful girls who got PHDs became popular on the Internet,most of them are graduated from classical universities,they have received high-level education but are they really qualify for being a good wife and mother?
This is another low appreciation to Chinese women by their own people.

1.- Only beautiful people, good or bad are always popular in net.
2.- What a narrow mind can  think that study hard is a posibility to put doubts in the capacity to be a good mother or wife.
3.- Anyone can get a PHD if is well prepared, isn´t it?

When some Chinese people will change China for better?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-16 16:19:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by hxl001 at 2014-7-16 16:19

Now that they have got high degree, and acquire so many knowledge. To marry an ordinary man, stay around with kids and trapped in boring daily family life. so what's the meaning of education they have had.
many talent female waste their potential power and rush to marry. I feel sorry for them

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.