Author: Pleistocene

West Once Again Humiliates China with Brand New Military Invention   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-13 12:16:43 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-7-11 20:37
China did not afraid US nor the west now. Today China is not like China during Qing Dynasty.  China  ...

[guided bullets]

C'mon, Magnet, you seriosly buying into this of which I would categorize as [a workout of psychology]?

Hell! Even if this thing authentic, it has to be still what I would classify [as applied "theoretical" science (I even classify it as scifi)] because, the very thought of a bullet that is guided simply defies the law of physics because at the velocity of a projectile such as a bullet, it's locked on a linear plane of projection hence the word guided sounds more something from the lines of [beam me up Mr. Scotty] than anything.   

Example:  I myself visualize this world we live as an [infinitely unending and null of a starting point) "dimentional" state of existence] meaning our world exist in within the existence of another dimentional world and that that world lives in within the dimention of a further dimentional state and it goes on and on like that in an infinite state and that the big bang is but a minute state of existence in the greater schemes of life and the universe so, does that mean that my theoretical views of the universe is correct and true? Of course not! So why allow ourselves to be worked up psychologically over this silliness?

Yes, they have this tendency of waving those silly ideas of science and technology in our faces but no more. They now realize that we're starting to turn this very table on them and we're surprizing them with shock and awes of our own and it is this trend, or shift in the shocks of science, that is starting to scare the craps outta them because, deep down, they know that there's alot more hidden under our sleeves and they know fact what this bitter medicine that they've started

...can potentially mean for them hence these what I would call are words of self comfort.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-13 20:24:44 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2014-7-12 22:44
While you are developing into a human predator,a future killer,a possible tyrant who kills everyon ...

Have you seen Chimpanzees?  Quite violent and chimpocidal.  They are our ancestors.  We are violent like them.  We try to use any justification to carry out violence.  Organic life is sick, but it is what it is.   So, to protect yourselves from violent organic life, you must create awesome killing tools, or be killed.  Look at the Athenians: supersmart, smartest people in human history, but they were wiped out by the less intelligent but more violent Spartans.  Athenians were smart, but apparently not smart enough to figure out that they must develop effective killing strategies to protect themselves from the violent organic life that surrounded them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-13 23:42:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-14 00:09:12 |Display all floors
pinoy_to Post time: 2014-7-12 00:02
You keep boasting your nukes not realizing if will it even launch?

Before someone go to the ca ...

NO CONTEST, MY DEAR PINOYMAN!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJOlFMhuL_g

Minnow catchers of the South Pacific

USS Starship Enterprise a'la Sinensis

Ancient China’s Armada

The new Sinensis frontier; Space; Where No Man Has Ever Gone Before!

鄭和下西洋
[url=https://www.google.com/search?q=modern+Pinoy+navy&client=firefox-a&hs=Uc2&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&channel=fflb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=4aLCU5SWHcWziwLB-IHgCg&ved=0CB4QsAQ&biw=1093&bih=460]If you don't (or can't) even bang these toys together on your own and "MUST' rely on "HANDOUTS", then there's simply no comparision[/url]

hand·out
(Dictionary.com)
[hand-out]  [url=]Show IPA[/url]
noun Informal.

1. a portion of food or the like given to a needy person, as a beg gar.

news release

3. any printed, typed, mimeographed, or photocopied copy of information, as a speech, policy statement, or fact sheet given to reporters, attendees at a meeting, or the like.

4. anything given away for nothing, as a free sample of a product by an advertiser.

The Mings had an armda of 5000 vessels...

How many (boats) do you suppose [url=https://www.google.com/search?q=modern+chinese+navy&client=firefox-a&hs=LgM&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&channel=fflb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=ypnCU7yWHsz9oASyoIKIBA&ved=0CD4QsAQ&biw=1093&bih=460]will the Xi Empire[/url] with its mighty purchasing
power
be capable of mustering given the challenges (threat) she must deal with which is coming from
a superpower(s) that rivals that of the Genghis in brutality and ruthlessness
?

You decide!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-14 01:26:35 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-14 01:29:20 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-14 02:42:53 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-7-13 09:29
You still suffering your small penis syndrome I see,

Are you still too scared to talk to girls li ...

>>>small penis syndrome...

that was uncalled for and i would definitely classify that as an attack worth reckonizing! and you\you guys wonder why he fights back..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.