Author: Pleistocene

West Once Again Humiliates China with Brand New Military Invention   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-12 16:02:50 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2014-7-12 13:55
Oh I'm so humiliated. I deserve to read better articles than this.

You keep boasting your nukes not realizing if will it even launch?

Before someone go to the cave and push the button to launch, Allied nations will definitely airstrike your nukes before anything happens. Chinese mongoloids will be burn on their own nukes!

China will go ino flame like hell!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 16:28:22 |Display all floors
cruising Post time: 2014-7-12 12:49
China is not humiliated. Why don't you ask how many Chinese people actually care.

Since the government doesn't ask the Chinese people about anything no one else does.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 16:48:43 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-7-12 16:44
No doubt you will program the smart bullet to sniff out your own stinking arse for target practice ...

I don't understand your joke.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 22:44:56 |Display all floors
Pleistocene Post time: 2014-7-12 14:12
If you are not humiliated, that means you lack the competitive drive found in the god-like races,  ...

While you are developing into a human predator,a future killer,a possible tyrant who kills everyone who doesn't obey him simply because he's more powerful,and because he believes the powerful ones has the right to kill. Otherwise why are you persuing more advanced weapons and are having so much pride in it?
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 22:48:44 |Display all floors
pinoy_to Post time: 2014-7-12 16:02
You keep boasting your nukes not realizing if will it even launch?

Before someone go to the ca ...

Read carefully before you reply.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-13 08:34:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NaziSlayer at 2014-7-13 08:35
forget-me-not Post time: 2014-7-12 22:44
While you are developing into a human predator,a future killer,a possible tyrant who kills everyon ...

Hmm,

While you are developing into a human predator,a future killer,a possible tyrant who kills everyone who doesn't obey him simply because he's more powerful,and because he believes the powerful ones has the right to kill

This sounds more like current CHina the way it is trying to bully everyone who doesn't show it deference and brag about its weapons. (which they mostly copied)

Maybe you should find a mirror and take a good look?

And if you need a name to ask people not to forget you... you probably will be forgotten.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-13 11:55:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.