Author: Zircon

What Plans Do You Have After You Die? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-18 17:39:17 |Display all floors
Well, I should probably plan to rot a bit quicker, then mummify, then rot some more, a bit slower, then fossilize, then get dug up and put in a museum in the future.

I would like to have my DNA placed in storage on a spacecraft in orbit around the sun, putting out a beacon for any technological species in the future and be cloned back into existence and teach them about money and make a fortune and rule the universe.

While I'm dead and in storage, I will try and visit people having seances and tell them about all the crap on the media and what not to believe and some scandals they don't know about yet.

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-23 02:47:13 |Display all floors
I don't care for that. I wont be left to worry for that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-23 03:35:09 |Display all floors
after i die i plan not to live again  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.