Author: liuyedao

Global poll: US of America is the greatest threat to world peace   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-9 14:05:23 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2014-7-9 12:07
Europeans think it's Israel.

I'm a European and I highly doubt that. I can see why some middle eastern countries worry about Israel and the reverse even more so.

It seems like this article was published the first days of this year which means the main European event is missing, rendering the whole thing completely outdated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-9 14:07:27 |Display all floors
286633460 Post time: 2014-7-9 09:52
I means Russia is a tough country and aggressive country. but still it do not want to master the w ...

You have have to want to master the world to start a world conflict.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-9 14:14:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-9 13:11
If China continues on its present course it will be next year's "Greatest Threat to World Peace".

What course would that be?...
I don't see them wanting to illegally invade stable countries for greed, and personal gain...
Hopefully this course your talking about will eventually see Blair and Bush swinging from a rope
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-9 17:12:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-9 14:26
The Chinese have embarked upon an expansionist course, true to their tradition. In the next 25 y ...

Funny how you mention Al Quaeda considering the CIA trained and funded them for many years.....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-9 18:11:24 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-7-9 11:56
Paying with flesh and blood?

That's where the 99% comes into play.

Of course.... cannon fodder.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-9 18:37:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-9 14:26
The Chinese have embarked upon an expansionist course, true to their tradition. In the next 25 y ...

What utter nonsense..... China patiently waited until the lease on HK run out and even then did not impose the Chinese system of government on it. But what did the US do when the Panama lease run out? They invaded and took the Panama Canal over..... You have some cheek.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-9 18:39:36 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-7-9 12:41
correct thread.

Revolting

This is Revolting at his worst. The Great Satan is an evil entity the world would be much better off without.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.