Author: hxlgreat

Do you dare to drink "blood" like a vampire [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-14 23:14:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 5teacup at 2014-7-14 23:15

Really, some people have sure been inspired by it . And I think the people that were mentally abusing me are probably the ones that need help, I have Jesus and the Holy Spirit, thank you God, and like this one song says, there is nothing wrong with me and I am never changing who I am, they also say in that song it is time to begin .  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-14 23:19:54 |Display all floors
I'll go to after I started writing on the internet, Rock and Roll Jesus by Kid Rock, came from my words on the internet, how do like those apples Ratfink, had to throw that old saying in there .  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-14 23:47:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 5teacup at 2014-7-14 23:51

All Summer Long, by Kid Rock, some of the lyrics, we were singing sweet home Alabama all summer long . Had read in the paper that some people were trying to pass a law that if it were in effect during Watergate, president Nixon would not have been in trouble for spying, the reporters would have been for reporting it, so I wrote about on the internet, wondering if a church some bands and spies were trying to make it legal, what they were doing, Watergate, Sweet Home Alabama, in the song they mention Watergate, their is also a video of Kid Rock at protest songs, he wears a Nixon shirt, you see it has to do with the spying, that I do keep going on about, also said their peers are singing about them now, which is good things are in the light .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-15 00:05:54 |Display all floors
Something so easy has been made so hard, why would they spy, Isaiah Sons like the ground like a street to be walked over, all they had to do was give me a phone number and they would have been helping, I know it was meant to be, if it was written, so there is reason . A church some bands and spies are spying on you and you let them know, that you know, but they don't just come out, but make it worst by hurting me in different ways, it's like someone playing hide and seek and you catch them, but they continue, on top of it, I know who a lot of them are, which really makes no sense, ok the church with some people from China joining them spying on me, bands make it obvious that they were spying, not caring, so what we want to keep you like thing, you get nothing but torment, the spies of course are hidden more, but former president Bush, I know he is with them .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-15 02:47:27 |Display all floors
Ratfink think you called me a man earlier, guess you edited it, was going to say I posted my picture now and you can see I am a woman, which I prefer to be called, but you took back calling me a man, I think, so guess it really doesn't matter after all .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-15 09:01:15 |Display all floors
God!No no no

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-15 09:15:48 |Display all floors
I'm just as sane as I was don't you understand I'm never changing who I am it time to begin, lyrics from a new song on 97x Tampa, been singing it some to the people around me .  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.