Author: 286633460

The faked Chinese monks and nuns showing up The Manhattan Times Square.     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-11 18:29:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-7-12 12:07:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2014-7-12 14:08
soapdodger Post time: 2014-7-11 20:29
And what does it mean when Robert continually posts about other posters dead mothers?

How is he s ...

does not matter who posts personal attacks. the principle is the same. They show up the poster's own nature.
some people start personal attacks, some respond, some dont. i believe one has a choice in responding, and one can make different choices at different times. it is fair to respond to a personal attack by throwing a little bit of light on the personality of the initiator and giving them a taste of their own medicine and watching them squirm or whinge... simply ignoring and moving on is not always the 'high road'... it does nothing for some... they think they can always get away with it. It is the principle that the world operates on - just like in violence. One should not initiate it, but one cannot  or should not always turn the other cheek. Some people do not get it unless they get a taste or dose themselves.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 12:26:53 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-7-12 13:33:07 |Display all floors
soapdodger Post time: 2014-7-12 14:26
Which is why I feel little guilt in teasing Robert about his wife ... after he started with the mo ...

i never called you stupid or too stupid or anything. I doubted if you are able to make sense of my statements. It is quite possible for bright people not to understand someone else's writing or English. My Indglish is certainly a mismash of all the different kinds of English I have lived with - Indian, USAnian, Aussie and some British. It is quite possible you did not understand exactly what I meant. All perfectly reasonable and no offence meant. it is your own interpretation if you think I called you stupid. I really wanted you to think a bit deeply about my statements and not simply keep putting the same questions that I considered irrelevant. I dont initiate name calling or even always respond to it on the same coin.
i like to focus on the issue and my initial comments are seriously meant to convey my view point only or my reasoning with no intention to involve personalities. If someone responds in an arrogant fashion or starts characterising me - then it is fair game.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 14:30:25 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-19 06:52:36 |Display all floors
Staged nonsense in Times Square, surely you jest.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.