Author: ttt222

Xi: Nobody can change history   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-9 09:05:50 |Display all floors
If a human or a country can not face the real histories that their will never have the real identity in this world.

Sorry, Too bad English but I am studing now.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-7-9 09:32:01 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2014-7-8 03:46
Do you realize how offensive to Chinese people your comment is ?

So basically a washed up or talen ...

Who said anything about making it big? I was talking about you.
Didn't you read the part where I mentioned that the Chinese are kind and will humor just about anyone?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-9 10:32:48 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-7-9 09:32
Who said anything about making it big? I was talking about you.
Didn't you read the part where I m ...

You forgot to mention how they also like to give a LOT of money to talentless people
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-7-9 10:33:54 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2014-7-8 18:32
You forgot to mention how they also like to give a LOT of money to talentless people

You should know.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-9 10:39:57 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-7-9 10:33
You should know.

I do
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-11 16:13:59 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-7-8 10:31
Your ranting against China is what is tiresome.
You're a proponent of the imperialist west which ha ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-11 17:18:41 |Display all floors
For Revolutionar the Malay;
Malays are well known to change their history text books...

1. Their favorite hero "Hang Tuah", banned and never on screen or in text book anymore once they found the grave and validate the DNA...found its a Chinese...And expert do a historical analysis...verified that Tuah is a Chinese name back then...100% no Malay named Tuah...

2. your capital Kuala Lumpur is built by Chinese...Yap Ah Loy...and now this name are no where to be seen in history text books...been changed it saying Malay built the city...

3. Japanese invasion...his history text book stated that their Malay able to defend and withhold a stronghold in northern part of Malaysia to prevent Japanese to move further to South for more than 3 months...BULL S.H1T~ Japanese finished them off in less than a month...they reached Singapore about 40th days...Malays even create a dramas on this one...

4. In the whole WW2...the Chinese and and Indians are the one who defend their nation until the end~ Malays are hiding and most become those Japs lab dogs helping them to hunt down Chinese...British India (mostly Indians) is the last battalion left defending until Johor state...Chinese and Indian got no choice but to retreat to Singapore.

5. the name Sultan = is from INDIA~ not from Malays nor Indonesian...their ancient warlord and king named Parameswara is an INDIAN...not malay~ its an Indian name~!!! Indians are the 1st to occupy the land, not Malays...then came Indonesian from Aceh...and they term themselves as Malays...basically Malays are Indonesian...

joke of the century = when Malaysia bought military crafts from US...NASA gave them a candidate spot to go to space...guess who the Malays sent? a Dentist....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.