Views: 17441|Replies: 57

Xi: Nobody can change history   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2014-7-7 13:52:42 |Display all floors
President Xi Jinping said here on Monday that history and facts can never be changed while attending a ceremony commemorating the start of the war of resistance against Japanese aggression.

"History is history and facts are facts. Nobody can change history and facts. Anyone who intend
s to deny, distort or beautify history will not find agreement among Chinese people and people of all other countries," Xi said, referring to concern that Japan is trying to distort the history of the war.

The ceremony was held at the Museum of the War of the Chinese People's Resistance Against Japanese Aggression.
"It's a pity that a small minority of people still ignore the iron-clad history and the fact that tens of millions of innocent people sacrificed their lives in the war nearly 70 years after the victory of the Chinese people's war of resistance against Japanese aggression and the world anti- fascist war," he said.

This minority has repeatedly denied or even beautified the history of invasion, undermining mutual trust among states and creating regional tensions. Such behavior has been strongly condemned by the world's peace-loving people, said Xi.
"History is the best textbook, as well as the best dose of sobriety," Xi said, adding that Chinese people who remember the torment of war have always been in pursuit of peace.

"History tells us that any aggression by force is doomed to fail," Xi warned. "China will unswervingly pursue the road of peaceful development and hope all other countries in the world can take the same road."

Senior Chinese leaders took part in the ceremony in Beijing on Monday to mark the 77th anniversary of the beginning of the Chinese People's War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression.

Source: Xinhua

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-7 17:19:11 |Display all floors
No ,there is not anyone can change~

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-7-8 10:31:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2014-7-7 18:53
seneca Post time: 2014-7-7 00:05
He is getting a little tieresome with his excursions into recent history. He should take a long look ...

Your ranting against China is what is tiresome.
You're a proponent of the imperialist west which has the most barbaric history in modern times.
500 years of killing people for their land and imposing false religions on their victims.
They steal their land, then poison their minds.
China is pure and humanistic compared to the west.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-8 10:46:38 |Display all floors
286633460 Post time: 2014-7-7 17:19
No ,there is not anyone can change~

Only people with high ego, never change
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-8 10:47:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messi30 at 2014-7-8 10:58
robert237 Post time: 2014-7-8 10:31
Your ranting again China is what is tiresome.
You're a proponent of the imperialist west which has ...

Robert , shut up

You HATE Chinese people

your comments are ridiculous

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-7-8 10:52:31 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-7-7 18:47
Robert , shut up

You have Chinese people

A denial of western imperialism.
I suppose you still think the world is flat.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-8 11:01:37 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-7-8 10:52
A denial of western imperialism.
I suppose you still think the world is flat.

i edited my post so u can understand well

ROBERT

YOU HATE CHINESE PEOPLE

your comments are ridiculous

clear now?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.